Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

could really do with him losing it in the first game and picking up a 5 or 6 game suspension.....then they may aswell send him back.

Or maybe sneak out of the training camp for a night on the town and then get sent back in disgrace.

I kind of feel bad for imagining these scenarios, if a Korean player ever did anything to try to get out of international duty I'd be absolutely livid :lol:

Not being pessimistic like MW here, but genuine curiosity. How much would people say he's worth right now? Considering the amount Stoke nearly bought him for/the amount West Ham did buy him for, his record there, and now his record here? If he performs at ACoN, £12m? £15m?

Not being pessimistic like MW here, but genuine curiosity. How much would people say he's worth right now? Considering the amount Stoke nearly bought him for/the amount West Ham did buy him for, his record there, and now his record here? If he performs at ACoN, £12m? £15m?

at that price the lack of insurance could put many off.

He should get at least 20 goals this season, so I reckon he's worth at least £18m in today's insane market

£18 million in today's insane market? We got £35 million for Andy Carroll last year.

He should get at least 20 goals this season, so I reckon he's worth at least £18m in today's insane market

£18 million in today's insane market? We got £35 million for Andy Carroll last year.

carolls got knees......no brain, but he has knees!.