Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Hopefully this time they've learnt and asked that any "offers you can't refuse" be given in with time to buy someone else. Not that we would have time actually if that happened today...

Ba can't be replaced, there aren't many strikers in the world as good as him.

Hopefully this time they've learnt and asked that any "offers you can't refuse" be given in with time to buy someone else. Not that we would have time actually if that happened today...

Steady on :lol:

Was convinced Carroll wouldn't be leaving this time last year, so can't be sure of anything except that there's no point worrying just for the sake of it though.

Aye, obviously you can never be 100% sure about any player staying, but it's annoying as owt when people assume players are leaving and shit themselves over every press rumour.

I know he's hardly demonstrated it for a long period of time, not saying he's an all time great or anything (yet I suppose) but I don't think you could argue he's definately up with Van Persie and Aguero as best striker in premier league, don't think it's that much of a reach to say this season he's among the best. Bet I know the answer should you ask most managers if they would have signed him at start of season if they'd known.

Steady on :lol:

http://eurorivals.net/top-scorers.html

:troll:

Yakubu has 12 goals? Fucking hell. 

Guest kingdawson

Look I fully understand that Harry redknapp is probably the least trustworthy man in football and doesn't conduct himself in the best of manners but you're directing your hate/abuse at the wrong person. If there is a release clause then your board have made one of the most ridiculous decisions in modern day football. Why the f*** would a premier league club agree to put such a low release clause for a player that's playing for a team a division below. Being held to ransom by a player playing for a bigger club is one thing but who agrees to putting a release clause of a player that's just come from a relegated team? Actually who else in the premier league actually has a release clause.

It's not against the rules and highly immoral to give a player what he wants in a contract.

It's against the rules and highly immoral to be revealing details of any players contract, particularly ones who don't play for the team you manage.

The issue here is not about stupidity, it's about the same crook being up to the same underhand tactics that he's always used and gotten away with.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

You clarly haven't read most my posts regarding the subject if you think my goal is to deflect blame of Harry Redknapp.

Everton mate reckons he always starts well then just loses interest after a bit

He's only done that at Everton, he scored 17 in his last season at Portsmouth and 16 at Boro. David Moyes just ruins good strikers.

The Yak is best when you just stick him upfront and tell him to score goals. Demanding that he track back or close down constantly will lead to nothing but frustration. Great pick up for Blackburn I thought.

Everton mate reckons he always starts well then just loses interest after a bit

It should be weight, judging by the looks of him.

"Doesn't work hard enough." - the mind of Moyes.

Maybe he doesn't. He's looked much fitter in years gone by, but if he scores close to 20 goals a season on average he must be doing something right.

The Yak is best when you just stick him upfront and tell him to score goals. Demanding that he track back or close down constantly will lead to nothing but frustration. Great pick up for Blackburn I thought.

I was in a bit of schock that he's scored that many in such a shit team. I suppose Hoilett has been his main feed of goals, Nzonzi has a few assists too.

i'm this close to signing up to Twitter just to follow Demba!!!

i won't like, it can fuck off, but this is as close as i've come

May as well, no need to ever post stuff yourself, I just use mine to read other posts.

i'm this close to signing up to Twitter just to follow Demba!!!

i won't like, it can fuck off, but this is as close as i've come

May as well, no need to ever post stuff yourself, I just use mine to read other posts.

point of principle, someone here termed it the greatest bullshit machine in the history of mankind (or something similar) and there's never a truer word been spoken, i hate every single thing about it - except Demba