Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

None issue, Pards will deal with it. Plenty of time till the next game for it all to blow over.

That's what we said he was slumped on the bench down at Swansea.

Looks like his twitter persona might be bullshit.

He can fuck off if he's going to act like that, just hope these aren't his true colours.

No doubt it'll get blown out of all proportion, nowhere moreso than on here but it's nothing major to worry about, it happens, he was pissed off. He'll be fine once he calms down. Helps it was vindicated.

I'm a big fan of Ba, hopefully he was annoyed at himself because he did look off the pace today. I can understand him being frustrated not being in his favourite position but we're winning. Surely he can take pleasure in that

He's always seemed a very good pro whilst with us, but perhaps we're beginning to see why he had a little bit of a reputation.

I'm confident Pards will sort it though; one way or another.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Alright Sicko :lol:

Had a load of shit about causing trouble

End of the day today has proved I am right they are wrong!

Don't forget it was Ba that caused that ruck at the west ham do at the end of last year

I'm a big fan of Ba, hopefully he was annoyed at himself because he did look off the pace today. I can understand him being frustrated not being in his favorite position but we're winning. Surely he can take pleasure in that

This is what I'm hoping and believing for now. It was a very frustrating game during the first 70 minutes because Bolton had many bodies behind the ball. Ba had a poor game as well so this would have added to his frustration. Given where we are in the league and the opportunity we have to get Champions League football there is no time for personal tantrums about being out of position. You don't see Perch, Taylor and Jonas complaining.

Didn't see anything more than him being frustrated at himself for playing shit - which he really, really did.

The rest will do him good but Shola deserves to be in the team for Stoke. I'd have started him today n'all.

Guest andrew

I do think he might be off in the summer but looking from a positive viewpoint maybe we could get someone better suited to the wide left in a 4-3-3? i do love demba though :blush:

Alright Sicko :lol:

Had a load of s*** about causing trouble

End of the day today has proved I am right they are wrong!

Don't forget it was Ba that caused that ruck at the west ham do at the end of last year

was it? My memory is normally shite but I thought he was racially abused there?

I think he's just desperate to score to be honest. That and he looks worn out. 2 week break, some goat curry washed down with some syrup and he'll be good as new man  :rose: