Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

One of my gaffers was sat next to him on a flight to Paris yesterday (or over the weekend) and was having a chat with him. He of course asked him if he was staying to which Demba of course told him he wasnt going anywhere.

#ITKTastic  :cool:

Sounds like he's off  :frantic:

Guest reefatoon

One of my gaffers was sat next to him on a flight to Paris yesterday (or over the weekend) and was having a chat with him. He of course asked him if he was staying to which Demba of course told him he wasnt going anywhere.

#ITKTastic  :cool:

Complete liar, he was on a plane!!

what are they saying?

Saying that Ba's release clause ends at the end of July after that we can demand 15m and Galatasaray, Liverpool and Spurs are following the situation.

Then they said Ba is happy at NUFC and looking forward to the new season with NUFC. But then they said "It should be noted Ba had move out of position and only scored 1 goal when Cisse signed"

F*cking c*nts.

what are they saying?

Saying that Ba's release clause ends at the end of July after that we can demand 15m and Galatasaray, Liverpool and Spurs are following the situation.

Then they said Ba is happy at NUFC and looking forward to the new season with NUFC. But then they said "It should be noted Ba had move out of position and only scored 1 goal when Cisse signed"

F*cking c*nts.

Doubtful Cisse scores that many goals without Ba next to him. Do they even watch the games?

what are they saying?

F*cking c*nts.

Following the situation, what is there to follow? :lol:

what are they saying?

F*cking c*nts.

follow whatever of "ba's representives" are looking for money this week

what are they saying?

F*cking c*nts.

Their words not mine :lol: i agree btw :lol:

The entire situation is fucking bizarre. If you believe the newspapers he's available for £7 million for another 21 days and yet absolutely nee cunt has whacked a bid in. Either they're all really worried about his knee exploding or the press don't know a bloody thing.

or both

Be alreet. This'll be Dembas knees in his first game for spurs:

http://i48.tinypic.com/23vgh1w.gif/

Be knacked without the knowhow of Derek Wright

And he'd still be better than Fletcher.

what are they saying?

F*cking c*nts.

Their words not mine :lol: i agree btw :lol:

My comment was completely aimed at the article :)

Guest Howaythetoon

The aleged "clause" is probably a multitude of clauses which need to be met by a would be buying club, either on our side, or even Ba's and maybe even both. I can imagine a fee has to be met, but by a top 4 club, and x ammount of wages and agents fees etc. have to be paid too, and perhaps the transfer fee up font as well. There is no way this current regime would allow Ba to leave for £7m to anyone who was willing to pay £7m without other stipulations. I say this because if that was the case, you'd figure he would have gone by now, surely?!

We can ill-afford to lose him mind because he has shown he can score goals and lots of them and has also shown he is one of the best forwards in the world when bang on form. That and he seems a good professional and of sound character.