Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Newcastle striker Demba Ba, 27, has rejected an £80,000-a week offer from Premier League strugglers Queen's Park Rangers.

Full story: Mail on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2252068/Demba-Ba-rejects-80k-week-QPR-deal.html

How did those discussions go then?

"Hey Demba, had enough of playing for a shit team? Why not come and play for a slightly shitter team?" :lol:

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans

Redknapp on Ba deal - "We’ve not got £7m to spend on a player, I’d have thought." #NUFC #QPR

hinting at a part ex?

They could offer us their whole squad and I wouldn't be happy with the swap deal :lol:

Granero + cash would be good. May not have been brilliant for them but he's definitely a good player who I'm sure we could get a lot more out of.

Did you watch the game at the weekend?

yeah and I know he was completely missing. He's still obviously got loads of ability though.

I'd accept £7m plus Michu from Swansea tbh.

Michu for Ba would be ideal. He could play behind Cisse in an intelligent manner.

Messi for Ba would be ideal and equally as realistic.

Equally? :lol:

Yes, as in 0% chance of it happening.

It's highly unlikely but 0 per cent isn't true. They're worth vaguely similar amounts of money for a start. Didn't you used to be an easy going Dutchman btw, what's going on with you? :lol: