Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

The Gunners have long been considered one of the favourites to sign the 27-year-old and following a series of discussions, the two parties have reached an agreement, according to Canal+.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news/demba-ba-agrees-arsenal-move_60948.html

Anyone seen this?

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/22122/seems%20legit.jpg

The Gunners have long been considered one of the favourites to sign the 27-year-old and following a series of discussions, the two parties have reached an agreement, according to Canal+.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news/demba-ba-agrees-arsenal-move_60948.html

Anyone seen this?

just like canal said we already agreed with Remy,

i call bullshit

arsenal still got arshavin on huge wages, then there is also chamakh and gervinho on their books who they cant get rid of for love or money.

I bloody hope it will only be about the match.

Unlikely. RMC are one of those who like to ask a lot of questions. Ba might have been told to not talk about a lot by the club but don't think that will stop him going on a tangent.

The line which will be in all the tabloids I bet, despite it being nowt...

'Ready to leave Newcastle? Not really. There's many things circulating, but I am there, and while I am there, I will continue to give my all for the club. I've always given my all, no one can deny that. Arsenal? You know that it is a big club that hasn't won anything in a long time. But there's no big thing with Arsenal, which means it is nothing. I am at my club, I am playing my football. I will analyse the situation. If it is better for me to leave, I will go. It would be easy to integrate into Arsenal with its French speakers, but at the moment that's not on the agenda.'

'Ready to leave Newcastle? Not really. There's many things circulating, but I am there, and while I am there, I will continue to give my all for the club. I've always given my all, no one can deny that. Arsenal? You know that it is a big club that hasn't won anything in a long time. But there's no big thing with Arsenal, which means it is nothing. I am at my club, I am playing my football. I will analyse the situation. If it is better for me to leave, I will go. It would be easy to integrate into Arsenal with its French speakers, but at the moment that's not on the agenda.'

Cheers. As positive as can be expected really.

To be fair to him, especially as a lad brought up in France you can understand the Wenger / Arsenal pull to a degree, and can't really disagree with much of what he's just said either. If the board are willing to move him on and gamble on a cheaper replacement (And I still wouldn't put it past them..) I think we'll be in pretty deep s***.

Doesn't stop s*** like this being put out there now though does it - I suppose if you throw enough mud at the wall some of it will stick sooner or later

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/12/25/arsenal-agree-7-5m-deal-to-sign-newcastle-united-striker-demba-ba-in-first-week-of-january/

To be fair to him, especially as a lad brought up in France you can understand the Wenger / Arsenal pull to a degree, and can't really disagree with much of what he's just said. If the board are willing to move him on and gamble on a cheaper replacement (And I still wouldn't put it past them..) I still think we'll be in pretty deep shit.

Doesn't stop shit like this being put out there now though does it - http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/12/25/arsenal-agree-7-5m-deal-to-sign-newcastle-united-striker-demba-ba-in-first-week-of-january/

Imagine a swap deal with Chamakh (plus money). :memelol:

http://www.le10sport.com/football/europe/mercato/demba-ba-le-psg-je-le-regarde-comme-un-fan-85550?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=le10sport

There is the quotes from his interview on radio. Talks again about how he would love to play for PSG.

Nah, mustn't be true. He loves playing for us - says so on Twitter and celebrates when we score.