Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

He needs to get rid of his panoply of 'agents'.

I don't think he wants to, his gang of hangers-on seem pretty proud of what they do. His brother (the one who was so critical about him being dropped at Everton) uses the hashtag 'entourage' to accompany pictures of them all the time, as some sort of badge. If Ba doesn't have a family of his own and is comfortable with paying for others' lifestyles then fair enough IMO. It's just his mates following him around.

Yeah they are taking advantage of him but he can't or refuses to see it, he seems to be very spiritual/religious and I think his hangers on play on that a lot.

Excellent news.

It would be if it wasn't obvious that he's being hawked around all over the world by his agents and still highly likely to leave.....

This is obviously going to drag on and on.

He'll still be doing the business on the pitch which is all I care about tbh.

That's because you struggle massively to look at the bigger picture.

His goals are keeping us up at present and just barely masking the ineptitude of the manager who's trying to take us down. Like I say, excellent news.

Guest sicko2ndbest

@MsiDouglas: 'I feel a bit sorry for Demba: people who are fuelling it aren't involved. Contact is what it is: I need it resolved ASAP' AP: #nufc

@MsiDouglas: 'Situation is getting close to point where we say no more but (contract) is still there (for Ba'' AP #nufc

Some are saying we should stop playing him til he leaves but the reality is that we're stuck near the bottom of the league, we'll probably play him. He'll keep getting what he wants until he....gets even more of what he wants. Thats the reality of football in 2012.

Some are saying we should stop playing him til he leaves but the reality is that we're stuck near the bottom of the league, we'll probably play him. He'll keep getting what he wants until he....gets even more of what he wants. Thats the reality of football in 2012.

Well thank fuck it's 2013 tomorrow then!

Guest elbee909

I don't think he wants to, his gang of hangers-on seem pretty proud of what they do. His brother (the one who was so critical about him being dropped at Everton) uses the hashtag 'entourage' to accompany pictures of them all the time, as some sort of badge. If Ba doesn't have a family of his own and is comfortable with paying for others' lifestyles then fair enough IMO. It's just his mates following him around.

He might not want to, but he should.  Gary Glitter sang about people wanting to be in his gang a lot.  Look what happened to him.

He might not want to, but he should.  Gary Glitter sang about people wanting to be in his gang a lot.  Look what happened to him.

Touché.

@MsiDouglas: 'I feel a bit sorry for Demba: people who are fuelling it aren't involved. Contact is what it is: I need it resolved ASAP' AP: #nufc

@MsiDouglas: 'Situation is getting close to point where we say no more but (contract) is still there (for Ba'' AP #nufc

Pardew is full of shit tbh. He says one thing but his actions contradict evrything that comes out of his bullshitting mouth.

Guest elbee909

Touché.

:lol:

Excellent news.

It would be if it wasn't obvious that he's being hawked around all over the world by his agents and still highly likely to leave.....

There's a manager who's paid to do that. Why keep picking Ba ahead of Cisse if he's such a stroppy cunt as everyone here seems to have assumed?

To keep him happy in the hope that he doesn't try to fuck off to Chelsea mid-way through the season?

Nobody knows what is truly going on so it's all just speculation, but Cisse has undoubtedly suffered because of Pardew's insistence on playing Ba down the middle, but unlike Ba, Cisse isn't in danger of fucking off whenever he wants to the detriment of the club.

Pardew is full of shit tbh. He says one thing but his actions contradict evrything that comes out of his bullshitting mouth.

Yup, those good performances and goals are screaming I don't want to play for Newcastle.

Excellent news.

There's a manager who's paid to do that. Why keep picking Ba ahead of Cisse if he's such a stroppy cunt as everyone here seems to have assumed?

To keep him happy in the hope that he doesn't try to fuck off to Chelsea mid-way through the season?

Nobody knows what is truly going on so it's all just speculation, but Cisse has undoubtedly suffered because of Pardew's insistence on playing Ba down the middle, but unlike Ba, Cisse isn't in danger of fucking off whenever he wants to the detriment of the club.

Why try to keep a player happy if you think he's trying to fuck off to another club every window? Why not accommodate the striker who is committed for the long term? Does that sound like good management to you?

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Pardew on Ba: "Is there a contract offer? Yes there is. The situation with that is that it's getting close to point where we say no more".

What exactly would that constitute like?

Maybe this whole knee think is being blown out of proportion and he wants a deal that suits what he is actually achieving at the club at the minute. if he's on 20k standard and then the rest is performance based, maybe he just wants a regular deal for a striker very capable of getting 20 goals a season.I would guess pretty much every club in the league has their main striker on (basic wage wise) than him and there's only a couple better than him and less than a couple that score more goal at this point in time.

Pardew on Ba: "Is there a contract offer? Yes there is. The situation with that is that it's getting close to point where we say no more".

Pardew's tongue being cut out with a rusty knife.

I guess removing the offer and letting him see out his contract

Dropping him 'til he signs or fucks off, make him look as bad as possible despite always producing on the field where it matters.

Maybe this whole knee think is being blown out of proportion and he wants a deal that suits what he is actually achieving at the club at the minute. if he's on 20k standard and then the rest is performance based, maybe he just wants a regular deal for a striker very capable of getting 20 goals a season.I would guess pretty much every club in the league has their main striker on (basic wage wise) than him and there's only a couple better than him and less than a couple that score more goal at this point in time.

I think the fact Chelsea ran a mile shows this knee thing isn't being blown out of proportion. I can't blame Demba for wanting more security but not many clubs have taken him up on that.

That they withdraw the offer if his "entourage" hold talks with other clubs as well whos hoping that our offer is still there as a last resort should all else fail.

Is my guess at least.