Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Anita Tiote Sissoko

Ben Arfa Ba Remy

:bluestar:

Looks good, but i'd like to see a creative AMC there instead of Tioté. Sissoko box to box with Anita spraying the ball around and starting the attacks.

One that's quite dynamic as well. (not always cheap) :lol:

Guest labrowski

Anita    Sissoko

marvaux

Ben Arfa    Ba      Remy

Has he learned to control the ball while he's been at Chelsea?

That's why in an ideal world i'd rather see another striker come in, and play Remy as a CF. with Cissé and a new one as backup.

And go for a LF.

Guest Roger Kint

Now it's just a question of what winger can we loan?

Dare say we will have a failed Will Hughes bid on deadline day and thats it.

He's proven to score goals in Pardews horrendous football. That's a massive bonus and a reason why we should get him back

Only have him back if he's prepared to play on the left wing again and play in a team. No good him coming in and demanding to play striker again and shafting Cisse in the process. His demands was the start of our downfall imo. We played our best football with Ba left Cisse top HBA right, we shouldn't have allowed him to dictate things his own way the following season when all he wanted was a bigger move elsewhere.

If he's all about the money then surely he'll just stay at Chelsea taking home his silly wages for doing nothing.

Well not really. Even if it was about the money, presumably he'll still get the silly wages and he'll now also play some football. Best of both worlds.

He's proven to score goals in Pardews horrendous football. That's a massive bonus and a reason why we should get him back

Only have him back if he's prepared to play on the left wing again and play in a team. No good him coming in and demanding to play striker again and shafting Cisse in the process. His demands was the start of our downfall imo. We played our best football with Ba left Cisse top HBA right, we shouldn't have allowed him to dictate things his own way the following season when all he wanted was a bigger move elsewhere.

A thousand times yes.

If he's all about the money then surely he'll just stay at Chelsea taking home his silly wages for doing nothing.

Well not really. Even if it was about the money, presumably he'll still get the silly wages and he'll now also play some football. Best of both worlds.

That's his point, it means he cares about both worlds rather than just money - which he would get without having to play first team football.

That would rely on Chelsea paying him something daft like £70,000 per week to play for someone else.

I remember Ba doing well in the position out on the left, but personally i remember myself and quite a few others thinking that in the longterm we'd like to see another player in that position who's better with the ball at his feet.

Pards will be over the moon. It's like a get out of jail card every match.

I remember Ba doing well in the position out on the left, but personally i remember myself and quite a few others thinking that in the longterm we'd like to see another player in that position who's better with the ball at his feet.

We've got that in Remy...who needs new signings then  :rolleyes:

That's now Remy, surely.