Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Some people on this forum  :facepalm: :dowie: :kinnear: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The same happened with Best if you recall. People like to judge instantly and the ones that do it can barely tell their arse from their elbow.

A kid in Korea cannot have the allegiance a born and bred newcastle fan has to our club. When you're born in the area, work with people, attend matches and understand that it's virtually a religion you get a feeling of what being a NUFC is all about.

I appreciate I'll get stick from all of the foreign lads but I stick by it.

Most of you don't have a clue what that allegiance feels like.

What a ludicrous comment.

Some people on this forum  :facepalm: :dowie: :kinnear: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The same happened with Best if you recall. People like to judge instantly and the ones that do it can barely tell their arse from their elbow.

Who's judging?

Anyone who thinks he had a shit game when the only time he received the ball was when he was scrapping for balls hoofed towards his head from 50 yds away.

I think he looked slow to react on a number of occasions and pretty poor with the ball. Nowt wrong with making that observation; he shouldn't have immunity just because he's a new signing. But nobody with the exception of the idiot above has even come close to writing him off. I think he'll do pretty well for us.

A kid in Korea cannot have the allegiance a born and bred newcastle fan has to our club. When you're born in the area, work with people, attend matches and understand that it's virtually a religion you get a feeling of what being a NUFC is all about.

It's fucking bollocks tbh. Don't understand this soopafan attitude, there's lads on here from the other side of the world that are willing to pay more to see 1 game live than I pay for my season ticket. I doff my cap to these people, most of them understand what it means as much as anybody born in the area.

There's plenty fucking clueless locals that go to games ffs.

People like to judge instantly and the ones that do it can barely tell their arse from their elbow.

:thup:

He has only started a couple of games but he still looks top drawer. Coloccini and Williamson have done well, Steve Taylor had a decent game today but Sol is a still class apart. The other three should be fighting for the right to play alongside him for me.

People like to judge instantly and the ones that do it can barely tell their arse from their elbow.

He has only started a couple of games but he still looks top drawer. Coloccini and Williamson have done well, Steve Taylor had a decent game today but Sol is a still class apart. The other three should be fighting for the right to play alongside him for me.

Do you save these old posts to your hard drive then file them in alphabetical order for future reference? :lol:

Do you save these old posts to your hard drive then file them in alphabetical order for future reference? :lol:

Do you forget every moronic thing you say as soon as you've said it? :lol:

I'm starting to realise it's a really hard concept for some to grasp, but there's a thing called a "search". You should really ask someone to explain it to you. You might have heard of a company called "google" they made this kind of thing quite popular on the internet.

I'm starting to realise it's a really hard concept for some to grasp, but there's a thing called a "search". You should really ask someone to explain it to you. You might have heard of a company called "google" they made this kind of thing quite popular on the internet.

I know that you tool, it's more a reference to your need to go digging out old posts to try and undermine someone's view. I don't know what you think it's going to prove other than your own psychological issues.  :harry:

I know that you tool, it's more a reference to your need to go digging out old posts to try and undermine someone's view. I don't know what you think it's going to prove other than your own psychological issues.  :harry:

Erm, it proves by your own judgement you can barely tell your arse from your elbow.  :lol:

Erm, it proves by your own judgement you can barely tell your arse from your elbow.  :lol:

If you say so. I'm sure I could dig up some of your early posts about Coloccini which might look a bit daft in hindsight but I really can't be arsed :)

Guest Heneage

It's f***ing bollocks tbh. Don't understand this soopafan attitude, there's lads on here from the other side of the world that are willing to pay more to see 1 game live than I pay for my season ticket. I doff my cap to these people, most of them understand what it means as much as anybody born in the area.

There's plenty f***ing clueless locals that go to games ffs.

I think he'd had a few too many beers (he only drinks Broon Ale  :troll:) and was being a silly boy.

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

Just needs to be a bit more mobile and look for the ball.  We don't have the players to put it on a plate for him.  He'll do ok if we get a pacey striker and little bit more creativity

Nothing to judge him on today really, absolutely no service and then subbed early. Still confident he'll do quite well for us.

Absolutely agree with you.

To suggest that any of our players can written off after a game against Arsenal is ludicrous. For the first half, our possession statistic was disappointing (but not all surprising), so without the ability to build-up some rhythm, our strikers could only feed off bare morsels of scraps. When we begin facing mid-table sides, only then can we really get a fair picture of how our new boys will cope with the Premier League.