Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I really, really hope he scores more for us than Carroll does for liverpool, and actually think it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Is that because we could sell him for a massive profit next summer? And invest the huge sum in another free transfer.

I really, really hope he scores more for us than Carroll does for liverpool, and actually think it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Is that because we could sell him for a massive profit next summer? And invest the huge sum in another free transfer.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By the looks of it this guy could become a cult hero for us if he starts knocking in the goals. I like his positive attitude and given the knock backs he's had in his career he seems a but of a grafter. So for the signs are positive for him.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOLF-ETS3_SDwPDme-S2KpaNVqwoKt_NEODoR3_wKkI7wQ7s7m&t=1

It's still a bit risky banking on Ben Arfa being the same player. We need someone like Zog to cover for the possibility that it'll take Arfa a while to get back to form, he may even have to adjust his game.

It's still a bit risky banking on Ben Arfa being the same player. We need someone like Zog to cover for the possibility that it'll take Arfa a while to get back to form, he may even have to adjust his game.

i'm a bit concerned about this myself, he hasnt played regularly for ages and might have to gradually work his way in

I'm reasonably convinced he'll come back with the same pace and trickery, considering the apparently clean break. It might take a while to get that swagger back, but he didn't exactly appear stressed about it at the time so he'll probably find that in no time. :lol:

My biggest concern is that we don't ease him in gently enough and he picks up an unrelated injury. Need to be very careful.

And that free transfer scores more the following season, who is then sold for a massive profit, which is invested in another free transfer who scores even more etc etc

ooh, both football and business sense. Gotta hate it.