Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've just been looking at some youtube clips of him. He seems to be a lot like Bellamy but with the heading arial abilities of Carroll.

i'm guessing you are taking the piss, but with you i'm never quite sure ?

He was on again today on the H&J show... Mostly talking about NUFC with regards to this lad and Cabaye... Anyone who heard him talking on Cabaye would of surely had a little smile brought to their face...

It was a different French journalist - Xavier Rivoire (I think) but how gushing was he about Cabaye.  If he is half as good as he said, we will have one helluva a player.

Happy to stand corrected... Good to hear both them singing Cabaye's praises all be it a little over the top today I'm guessing...

What did he say about Cabaye?

He was on again today on the H&J show... Mostly talking about NUFC with regards to this lad and Cabaye... Anyone who heard him talking on Cabaye would of surely had a little smile brought to their face...

It was a different French journalist - Xavier Rivoire (I think) but how gushing was he about Cabaye.  If he is half as good as he said, we will have one helluva a player.

Happy to stand corrected... Good to hear both them singing Cabaye's praises all be it a little over the top today I'm guessing...

Listen from 3:30

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-and-jacobs/blog/2011-07-22/rivoire-taarabt-deal-psg-still-cards

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-and-jacobs/blog/2011-07-22/rivoire-taarabt-deal-psg-still-cards

And for those using Apple products...

Hard to pick it all up as the journalist was very excitable at some points... With regards to his footballing ability he raved about his passing and dribbling and made a few comparisons with Messi which he knew as soon as he said that he didn't mean so literally but on the other hand didn't want them taken as throwaway remarks... If that makes any sense?...

Intelligent and creative but not physical and good enough to grace the current top four... Man Utd and Chelsea weren't interested... Arsenal were concentrating on signing Gerviniho and Liverpool running short of money... Revealed during an interview with this journalist a soft spot for Newcastle after watching us under KK's first spell saying "They made us dream..." when watching Ginola and Tino etc... and also discussed the passion of the Geordie fans which he wanted to experience and convinced him to sign and give it his best shot...

If you can track the interview down it's worth a listen... The tail end of it really got my blood pumping in a daft way... Got the feeling this lad knows what we are all about and he's not come just to pick up his salary... Can see him dovetailing nicely with Tiote and Ben Arfa...

Sorry... Finding it quite hard to convey... Maybe others who heard it will make a better job of it!

Guest Heneage

He cites him as an example of the return of diminutive players like Messi. By that he is not saying he is the French Messi but that he is not physical. He opens the space up and is quality player.

And for those using Apple products...

Hard to pick it all up as the journalist was very excitable at some points... With regards to his footballing ability he raved about his passing and dribbling and made a few comparisons with Messi which he knew as soon as he said that he didn't mean so literally but on the other hand didn't want them taken as throwaway remarks... If that makes any sense?...

Intelligent and creative but not physical and good enough to grace the current top four... Man Utd and Chelsea weren't interested... Arsenal were concentrating on signing Gerviniho and Liverpool running short of money... Revealed during an interview with this journalist a soft spot for Newcastle after watching us under KK's first spell saying "They made us dream..." when watching Ginola and Tino etc... and also discussed the passion of the Geordie fans which he wanted to experience and convinced him to sign and give it his best shot...

If you can track the interview down it's worth a listen... The tail end of it really got my blood pumping in a daft way... Got the feeling this lad knows what we are all about and he's not come just to pick up his salary... Can see him dovetailing nicely with Tiote and Ben Arfa...

Sorry... Finding it quite hard to convey... Maybe others who heard it will make a better job of it!

buy a better product?

:troll:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Reports in France suggest PSG's new sporting chief Leonardo is keen to sell Erding and has met with prospective buyers Newcastle and Lille

Erding for his part wants to stay at PSG and fight for his place...

Skygraemebailey twitter

Tough one, I don't want him if his preference is to stay at PSG really.

I've heard that he wants to sign for us, but then this bonus arrangement with PSG surfaced. And according to some reports he's also fallen out with  his agent. Got to take this with a pinch of salt though, as always.

A great signing if he arrives. We haven't had a speedy workhorse on top since Bellamy left.