Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Would be great to have him back for the final few months, hopefully he stays healthy.

We've bought a duffer.

You said (or atleast insuated) the same thing about Demba Ba.

He said HBA wouldnt play more than 8 or 9 games (iirc) the whole season too.

Did I?

Yip, I remember have a conversation with you after he got injured in America and you pretty much thought I was an idiot for thinking he'd play more than ten games this season.

Yip, I remember have a conversation with you after he got injured in America and you pretty much thought I was an idiot for thinking he'd play more than ten games this season.

tbf he won't start 10 games this season

:pards:

Said... Hopes to play before the last game of the season maybe.. start running next month

Title is a little bit out

Waaaaaay out, he didn't even sound that confident in being ready for the last few games of the season. Fingers crossed for the lad.

The thread title makes him sound like a picture of health. 'Hoping to start running' :lol:

If I was looking to start running I'd look to have a slow walk first and gradually build up.  Hoping is madness, no wonder the fucker is always injured

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's the risk we took with signing him and we always knew this was liable to happen but it's been a shame he hasn't been able to play. Looked a clever player when he did get on.

Yes and that makes it all the better that we are so well placed and still have this lad and Saylor to return from long term injuries