Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Is yet another spineless, nothing player.

Looked head and shoulders above the rest because he was fresh off the bench and can pass the ball better than Moussa Sissoko, which tbh I could do on a fistful of cowies.

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20suck/grand/you-suck-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1248.gif&size=400x1000

Is yet another spineless, nothing player.

Looked head and shoulders above the rest because he was fresh off the bench and can pass the ball better than Moussa Sissoko, which tbh I could do on a fistful of cowies.

I'd prefer a good spineless player than a shit player with spine. Also I don't think Marveaux is spineless. He shows the ambition to get on the ball at least and try to make things happen

Got into more dangerous positions in the box in his cameos from midfield, than De Jong & Cisse put together.

Yes but he's no good defensively so it's just as well he didn't play in the last few games otherwise we might have got beaten badly.

Why are we even playing this guy? Pardew has shown 0 faith in the lad. A few weeks ago he wasn't even making the bench.

Was wondering the same thing about Taylor.

To be fair to Marveaux I thought he did ok for the short time he was on considering he's barely played.

Apparently been training with U18s according to Lee Ryder

Surely not, Pardew doesn't freeze anyone out

Ahaha, he never said he doesn't freeze anyone out this season though did he?  He meant there might be a vague possibility he'll not freeze people out in a coming season yet to be determined.

Thought Marveaux looked ok when he came on. Asked for the ball all the time and looked far more comfortable and technical than anyone that had been on for the rest of the game. He probably didn't track back enough for the 4th goal like Hatem so is getting all the flack.

What Pardew forgets is that we were already well beaten long before he brought both of them on. Not to mention the nerve of the guy to slag them off for not coming on and saving his ass after he had left both on the bench.

Ben Arfa in particular has come on and had some excellent cameos this season and yet every single time he is back on the bench for the next game. How much motivation and desire can you expect from a player in that scenario?

I expect both players to probably not even be in the squad for the Villa game.

His man-management skills are wank like. He's paid to manage his squad and get the best out of each of them on the park and he's failing miserably.

Anyone who doesn't fit into his dinosaur way of playing the game just gets tossed aside in favour of graft. Running, working, jumping, running, covering, working, tackling, running etc. 

Guest bimpy474

Hatem ripped Villa apart last time, and i would expect him to do it again if Pardew played the same way as Villa dont defend well.

Pathetic stuff from Pardew all this. So so gutless.

Guest bimpy474

I find this one hard to believe, even though I accept Pardew loves cloggers more than creative types. It doesn't make sense on any level, except if Marveaux spat in his face in training or something. Very weird.

Not Pardew's fault is what you mean ?

I imagine he layed into them and they both, rightly, gave it back in defending themselves. Which has now lead to a Bellamy-Souness type deal, where to the detriment of the team, Pardew's ego won't allow him to back down and admit he's in the wrong.

I imagine he layed into them and they both, rightly, gave it back in defending themselves. Which has now lead to a Bellamy-Souness type deal, where to the detriment of the team, Pardew's ego won't allow him to back down and admit he's in the wrong.

If Marv & HBA don't play i'm certain Pardew will end up getting sacked by the end of the season for two reasons. Firstly, they'll be on a combined 60-100k a week, that's a lot of value wasted to Mike. Neither will be easy to shift for good/decent money either. Secondly, we need both of them to have a decent end to the season. Without them, we are sure to get closer to the chasing pack and finish 11th again.