Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

So we are down two goals, and you send on Ben Arfa and Marv to try and get something back, and you think they're going to go out there and start tracking back?

Makes perfect sense.

No man, it's because they didn't try hard enough for a guy that unceremoniously dropped one out of the team and unceremoniously dropped the other out of the squad altogether. Until the transfer policy and club structure he backs dropped him in the s*** of course (though without Europa League this season I'm not sure how this is possible) and he needed them.

Exactly. What sort of manager brings a player not so much out of the cold as out of deep freeze and expects him to be s*** hot?

I think if any player of any club gets made to train with the reserves/youth side, you have to accept the managers viewpoint as you don't know the ins and outs of it all. It's easier to justify things when they are in the spotlight and you get an idea of why they have been put there but nothing has really been made clear with this one.

I think if any player of any club gets made to train with the reserves/youth side, you have to accept the managers viewpoint as you don't know the ins and outs of it all. It's easier to justify things when they are in the spotlight and you get an idea of why they have been put there but nothing has really been made clear with this one.

This literally makes no sense.

I do, Pardew's a cunt.

Well he's the one in charge and he's not going to do it just for the fun of it. Say back in school and your mate gets put in detention in another classroom, it's safe to assume the teacher has his reasons even though you don't know what happened. You don't start calling the teacher when he has no reputation for constantly putting people in detention? Not like Pardew has a habit of fall outs and puts players in the reserves often. I'm just saying i'm sure Pardew has his reasons to why Marv has been placed there and until/if things become more clear, you can't really defend Marv even though we all like him.

Rodgers had Suarez in the reserves earlier in the summer. Wasn't because Rodgers didn't rate Suarez, he just had his reasons to why he thought it was best. It's not a case of defending the player because he's more loved than the manager, Rodger's is in charge and he would have his reasons to why he's done it and you accept that.

Well he's the one in charge and he's not going to do it just for the fun of it. Say back in school and your mate gets put in detention in another classroom, it's safe to assume the teacher has his reasons even though you don't know what happened. You don't start calling the teacher when he has no reputation for constantly putting people in detention? Not like Pardew has a habit of fall outs and puts players in the reserves often. I'm just saying i'm sure Pardew has his reasons to why Marv has been placed there and until/if things become more clear, you can't really defend Marv even though we all like him.

Why do we have to accept Pardew's right and not Marveaux since we don't know the story? Marveaux might have been punished for disagreeing with Pardew's football philosophy or lack of it, in which case I'd be on his side.

I thought that was quite good :lol:

:lol:

I didn't like the school metaphor, let it down IMO

Well place your own little metaphor in there instead and you get the same outcome :lol:

People jumping in to defend Marv over Pardew, doesn't make sense.

Well place your own little metaphor in there instead and you get the same outcome :lol:

Quite shocked you hold this viewpoint if I'm honest, Brett.

One's a cunt, one's a talented footballer being mis-managed. Makes perfect sense.

Why do we have to accept Pardew's right and not Marveaux since we don't know the story? Marveaux might have been punished for disagreeing with Pardew's football philosophy or lack of it, in which case I'd be on his side.

I'm not saying Pardew is right, but he's in charge, accept it and move on until things become more clear. Jumping in to defend Marv and have pops at Pardew seem strange when it's not like Pardew has a habit of falling out with players and doing this. I'm sure he has his reasons to why he feels Marv shouldn't be training with the first team anymore. And this isn't just Pardew, i'd feel the same with any manager unless they were a complete dick who often did this and banish players from the team for their own ego.

I felt Adebayor was being harshly treated by AVB for example because he has a reputation for being a bellend and trying to stamp down his authority and freezes players out. At Newcastle Pardew has never really did that bar Ranger unless i've missed something. I don't know if Pardew or Marv is in the right but i can accept the decision and move on until things become more clearer rather than taking cheap shots at either of them.

I actually wanted Marv to be the innocent party but after all these comments, hope he's the guilty one now :lol: Punched Ben Arfa in the face and called him a fat bastard, if that was the case...the majority will then still think Pardew is in the wrong :pow: