Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Colocho said he was a touchline winger who like to cross. Everything else I've read and heard has suggested the complete obvious.

Think it's worth taking anything he says on this player with a pinch of salt.

Colocho said he was a touchline winger who like to cross. Everything else I've read and heard has suggested the complete opposite.

Definitely.

Colocho said he was a touchline winger who like to cross. Everything else I've read and heard has suggested the complete opposite.

Think it's worth taking anything he says with a pinch of salt.

FYP

Guest Heneage

Colocho said he was a touchline winger who like to cross. Everything else I've read and heard has suggested the complete obvious.

The complete obvious?!

Didn't Andy Brassell actually say 'he isn't really a winger, he works better in the centre' or words to that effect.

The complete obvious?!

Didn't Andy Brassell actually say 'he isn't really a winger, he works better in the centre' or words to that effect.

Yeah, I posted it on the last page. He's not the only Ligue 1 journo to say the exact same thing.

The complete obvious?!

If true it is important to get Zoggy....

Guest Heneage

Ah cut him some slack, I'm sure he said he's only been watching since January and this guys been injured most of the season right?

Ah cut him some slack, I'm sure he said he's only been watching since January and this guys been injured most of the season right?

Have been aware of Marveaux for a few years now. Seen him play seven or eight times.

3 very good signings and they have cost less than £5million in transfer fees.

That is good business!

They are decent players too.

Well done to the management and scouting team.

Net £1m with Nolan fee incoming. Only £34m to spend. Whoo hoo.

I thought he was a wide player but cuts inside in the final third rather than getting to the byline and crossing. Can be ineffectual as has no right foot.

Seen him take on the right-back an put balls in as much as I've seen him cutting inside. He can do both, which is good.

Half the people who watch Newcastle every week would not be able to describe them correctly.