Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

He looks 2 footed, quick, nice touch and shot, gets back to defend a bit - but not the most disciplined in terms of sticking to his position.  Tiote might be a busy lad next year.

That's what his handsome sidekick Cabaye is there for.

Indeed.  Incidentally, just looked at the clips of Cabaye too. We're gunna win the league  :frantic:

“From what he says about the way the team will play I think I can ignite the supporters.

“The club wants to do very big things and achieve success, which is why I came here.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/09/marveaux-french-quartet-can-re-ignite-toon-72703-29023940/#ixzz1Rc1tkj3c

:facepalm: Taken in by the bullshit again i see  :sadnod:

Give it a rest man.

From what he says about the way the team will play I think I can ignite the supporters.

The club wants to do very big things and achieve success, which is why I came here.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/09/marveaux-french-quartet-can-re-ignite-toon-72703-29023940/#ixzz1Rc1tkj3c

Give it a rest man.

:thup:

getting a bit tiresome how everything positive turns into a negative by some.

'Oh we have signed Messi on the cheap because of some random clause?'

'What is it with us signing players on these fucking clauses!?'

From what he says about the way the team will play I think I can ignite the supporters.

The club wants to do very big things and achieve success, which is why I came here.

Give it a rest man.

'What is it with us signing players on these fucking clauses!?'

To be fair, people could equally say that to those of us who try to look on the positive side. I just find it a bit depressing, especially since our business so far has actually been pretty good.

annoyance disapproval disdain annoyance disapproval disdain

I havn`t looked forward to a start of a season so much for a long time. The negative is the worry when it comes to our bad luck.  I`m half expecting Ben arfa to get kidnapped, marveaux to get run over, cabaye to be injured in a freak accident by the ref and Ba to have a family member die or get shot at.

I havn`t looked forward to a start of a season so much for a long time. The negative is the worry when it comes to our bad luck.  I`m half expecting Ben arfa to get kidnapped, marveaux to get run over, cabaye to be injured in a freak accident by the ref and Ba to have a family member die or get shot at.

and shola to be 100% fit.

Dembas knee is going to explode. It's a timebomb you know...

:facepalm: Taken in by the bullshit again i see  :sadnod:

I havn`t looked forward to a start of a season so much for a long time. The negative is the worry when it comes to our bad luck.  I`m half expecting Ben arfa to get kidnapped, marveaux to get run over, cabaye to be injured in a freak accident by the ref and Ba to have a family member die or get shot at.

and shola to be 100% fit.

Yeah or play with a broken hip,jaw and no legs.

“From what he says about the way the team will play I think I can ignite the supporters.

“The club wants to do very big things and achieve success, which is why I came here.

Give it a rest man.

Give it a rest man.

'What is it with us signing players on these f***ing clauses!?'

I suppose, it's just as you say a bit despressing.

If we are always looking at everything with a negative slant what's the point?  :undecided:

FFS READ THIS BIT AND TAKE IT IN 

The United summer signing told the Chronicle: “We know there is a lot of work to do before we think about Europe, but we are keen to get something started this season and the French players are all determined to be involved in that.

“I have spoken with the manager a lot.

“I came here with the idea of playing in Europe.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/09/marveaux-french-quartet-can-re-ignite-toon-72703-29023940/#ixzz1S1khnF2J

Tell me what is wrong with that sentance i have included as imho there are a few things i can pick away at as can be seen by the bleeding obvious ,i really want our new boys to do well and have a great season but for gods sake i am sceptical about the owner and his puppets intentions .

I am sure all clubs currently midtable will be telling potential signings that they hope to remain where they are and wont embellish a little :lol:

Just feel sorry for the guy tbh when the majority of us can see through the bullshit he is getting spun  ;D