Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc #lfc Been told that Liverpool are seething after missing out on Sylvain Marveaux

:aww:

lets hope they still are come december.

How funny would it be if after spending gazillions they are below us in the table at that point?

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc #lfc Been told that Liverpool are seething after missing out on Sylvain Marveaux

:aww:

lets hope they still are come december.

How funny would it be if after spending gazillions they are below us in the table at that point?

I would love to see that happen. Would be brilliant!

Guest sydneycove

Worth it just for the reaction from Scousers. Gone from being brilliant and better than Nasri to shit in a few hours lol

Guest PhilB

Worth it just for the reaction from Scousers. Gone from being brilliant and better than Nasri to s*** in a few hours lol

Think you'll find there were many who didn't want him prior to his supposed medical. 

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=276945.0

Wasn't bothered either way myself, it's  still very early in the window and I'm confident we'll get the players we need.

Worth it just for the reaction from Scousers. Gone from being brilliant and better than Nasri to s*** in a few hours lol

Think you'll find there were many who didn't want him prior to his supposed medical. 

Wasn't bothered either way myself, it's  still very early in the window and I'm confident we'll get the players we need.

You bothered enough to come here.

Guest PhilB

You bothered enough to come here.

Have it that way if you want mate.

Did you need Jordan Henderson? for £20 million?

Guest PhilB

He's young and English, the fee was always going to be high. 

He's no Steven Gerrard but 16/20 million wouldn't buy a small part of him if he was only 20 now.  He's been brought in to replace Gerrard at some stage.  It remains to be seen how the lad develops.

He's no Steven Gerrard but 16/20 million wouldn't buy a small part of him if he was only 20 now.  He's been brought in to replace Gerrard at some stage.  It remains to be seen how the lad develops.

He's not a bad player, but when the opposition turn the screw in midfield he goes missing.  Needs a bit of steel in him.

Liverpool have spent 55 million on two young and English.  You are competing with ManCity on how to throw money around.

Guest PhilB

Wow. Henderson as Gerrard's replacement. :lol:

Dogleash is f***ing senile if that's what he's thinking.

Gerrads got a few years left yet.  If Henderson doesn't measure up by that time then there are a few youngsters who'll also be ready by then.

Gerrads got a few years left yet.  If Henderson doesn't measure up by that time then there are a few youngsters who'll also be ready by then.

If that's Dalglish's thinking I don't expect him to be in a job in 12 months time.

Guest PhilB

Liverpool have spent 55 million on two young and English.  You are competing with ManCity on how to throw money around.

Not really, FSG's policy is to buy young and at the moment preferably English, no doubt by the end of the window there'll be a few older players costing less.  Chelsea paid for Carroll, it was the last few hours of the window so both Liverpool and Chelsea probably paid too much for both players.

Guest PhilB

If that's Dalglish's thinking I don't expect him to be in a job in 12 months time.

We'll see, I have faith in him.

Guest PhilB

They all talk shit about their mates but that was ridiculous I agree.  Even when he was at his best Joe Cole wasn't world class in any way shape or form.

Guest PhilB

:lol:

It's how Gerrard sees him anyway. 

You're in for one hell of a shock.

No, I'm really not.  Gerrard is a one off. 

We never adequately replaced Graham Souness when he left but it didn't hold us back.