Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Liverpool researcher reckons Liverpool offered £40k a week, and we offered £60k a week. I politely declined that speculation.

You mean a paddy with a Liverpool shirt, a blog and a Twitter account?

It's all speculation as to why he chose us over them lot, although I wouldn't be surprised if the length of the contract came into it. We all know our constraints when it comes to finances and they haven't blinked when offering Carroll and Henderson stupid cash. I struggle to believe that they suddenly went all age of austerity on us and refused to match our offer.

It might be because they committed daft amounts on Carroll and Henderson they had less to play with re Marveaux. Plenty on here were suggesting we commit our major funds on tying up current players on long contracts for example.

Guest sydneycove

Liverpool's head of sport science confirmed on Aussie radio that Sylvain did NOT fail his medical

With this lad and the likes of Ben Arfa we're certainly going to give teams a lot more to think about next season.

That oaf scouser from the Times was bleating on about how Marveaux has failed the medical etc on talksport the other day. Cock.

Guest sydneycove

With this lad and the likes of Ben Arfa we're certainly going to give teams a lot more to think about next season.

That oaf scouser from the Times was bleating on about how Marveaux has failed the medical etc on talksport the other day. Cock.

They just can't accept someone turned them down. Now they are convinced he is on £60k a week here. f*** scousers p*ss me off. At least the delusions of grandeur Sunderland fans have are funny scousers are just cunts about it.

Guest sydneycove

Liverpool's Head of Sports Science just can't keep his mouth shut :lol:

The thing is footballs really small down here so he has probably said heaps more and nobodies heard it :p

Very happy with this one.  Robbed them of £35M and then a free be as well.  Not sure why, but have a good feeling about this lad.

4-5 plays on top of the 3 we have already and I think we can seriously aim for 7th, if not a little higher (with some luck)

Guest Kevlaar

Was out on the lash last night, end of the night, had a pissed conversation with a french bloke, PSG fan.

Says Marveaux is pretty average, but worth it on a free. Also said Cabaye is unreal, and Erdinc is utterly crap.

Marveaux: Newcastle United are going places

by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

Jun 27 2011

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/06/27/marveaux-newcastle-united-are-going-places-72703-28948244/#ixzz1QTTZu14z

I really like the optimism the new guys have. They are sending the right signal out to the rest of the football world.

It can be of big help if we have some other French players on the hook.

Always seems to me someone hands them a list of things they have to say. "You've got to mention that it's a big club -- a massive club -- and talk about how great the supporters are. Then you've got to say that you want to help them win something."

Guest elbee909

You're Silvain

You probably think this song is about you

Please to check the pronunciation thread.

Artistic licence, come on!