Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest Dontooner

Honestly think he would be a much more important player than most think. He would be the player to fill in the blanks for us when we lack fluidity. Just observe his game when he doesnt have the ball, he often makes himself available in good positions regardless of him being on the left or right. Some of us might think Cabaye and Ben might be make a good link up, personally imo he is the link up for the team.

Example of such a player is Coentrao that Real Madrid just bought, many surprised by the purchase and price as he is not a big name player. However, he adds so much to the madrid's game with his simple link up plays and his steel like defensive abilities.

Marveaux is muslim.. apparently. I also have high hopes about him. He was very impressive against Scunthorpe and we desperately need a creative midfielder..

I wonder why he didn't start yesterday.. Does he still lack fitness? Or is Pardew reluctant to play Marv/Jonas on the right? Or is Obertan in front of him in the pecking order?

Marveaux is muslim.. apparently. I also have high hopes about him. He was very impressive against Scunthorpe and we desperately need a creative midfielder..

I wonder why he didn't start yesterday.. Does he still lack fitness? Or is Pardew reluctant to play Marv/Jonas on the right? Or is Obertan in front of him in the pecking order?

'Cos Pardew is a coward?

Don't know but that is one way to look at it, he seems to be favouring the players he is most familiar with and that have the most EPL exp, not the players that may have the skills for the job.

Well I for one like how Pardew selects his teams. Instead of throwing Raylor out of the team just beacuse we've signed Santon, he gives him the chance to try and keep his place. The day he stops to perfor (yesterday), he'll get dropped. Same goes for Obertan, who has played pretty well the last games.

I can see both Raylor and Obertan being droped against Villa.

Well I for one like how Pardew selects his teams. Instead of throwing Raylor out of the team just beacuse we've signed Santon, he gives him the chance to try and keep his place. The day he stops to perfor (yesterday), he'll get dropped. Same goes for Obertan, who has played pretty well the last games.

I can see both Raylor and Obertan being droped against Villa.

Problem is, Raylor didn't perform. He just hung on. Well, some games at least. He is a huge liability, and not even a natural left back. No reason at all to keep him in the team just to appease the man himself. Obertan has been utter average too.

Hope you're right with that last sentence, though.

Guest bimpy474

He seems to be the AM we've been missing to fill the gap between Cabaye/Tiote and the strikers.

Cover for Ben Arfa then?  :cheesy:

Every time i see him he never gives it away, very very tidy player.