Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

I don't know what he was like over 120 mins but his parts in the goals were pure class. I think we've got a real diamond of a player here. Liverpool could be kicking themselves by the end of the season.

Dunno, they must have picked that lad Henderson up on the cheap.

I don't know what he was like over 120 mins but his parts in the goals were pure class. I think we've got a real diamond of a player here. Liverpool could be kicking themselves by the end of the season.

Dunno, they must have picked that lad Henderson up on the cheap.

Henderson cost £16m. What a player he must be seeing as Marveaux was on a free.

He won't start because he's just played 120 minutes, that will be Pardews excuse, his way out of a selection headache if you like.

That's no excuse as it's only Tuesday.  Start him and take him off when he's wrecked.

He won't start because he's just played 120 minutes, that will be Pardews excuse, his way out of a selection headache if you like.

So did Colo and Simpson but they'll still play on Saturday.

Glad he looks like he has the ability to live up to the randomly high expectations I have of him. If he can stay fit he's a really classy footballer and someone who'll just go from strength-to-strength over here. Just seen the brief highlights on Sky and watched the interview with him on .cock and he's looking like another Cabaye type to me. Total package.

So did Colo and Simpson but they'll still play on Saturday.

Easy for Pardew to get around that comment, Marveaux has not been a cemented first team player he has been "eased in" as it were for fitness purposes, that is all he has to say.