Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

He doesn't have to stay there like, im sure he could be very offensive while Tioté cleans up the shit.

Could also have:

Tiote

Cabaye Marv

X                      X

X

Options, now there's a thought.

Certainly don't think he'd fit into a front three. He either plays LW or the most advanced of a midfield three from what I've seen.

Dunno, didn't he get loads of goals before his injury at Rennes?

Certainly don't think he'd fit into a front three. He either plays LW or the most advanced of a midfield three from what I've seen.

Not sure, but from what I've seen he doesn't seem... explosive enough to play that attacking winger role. He's definitely a midfielder, whereas someone like Ben Arfa is much more of a forward. It's not quite as ridiculous as someone last week suggesting we play Jonas there, but I just don't see him being as effective in that role.

He showed a few times that he's got really good acceleration, doubts about his pace for longer distances though, but i guess it depends on what type of football we'll play.

In a team with lots of possession im sure he could be very good out on the left (maybe not in a 4-4-2, who knows.)

Not sure, but from what I've seen he doesn't seem... explosive enough to play that attacking winger role. He's definitely a midfielder, whereas someone like Ben Arfa is much more of a forward. It's not quite as ridiculous as someone last week suggesting we play Jonas there, but I just don't see him being as effective in that role.

honestly cannot see the limitation myself, for me he's delicate with his touch and precise about where he puts the ball in front of him which allows him to turn, move and get behind defences. I think his game is more suited than Ba's in that role, basically he should be working for Ba or Cisse not both.

Great to hear that he performed well tonight. I had a feeling that he had it in him, hope he gets some game time next season and I sincerely hope his injury problems are well and truly behind him.

Looks comfortable on the ball? Best shoehorn him into a '10' role that he's never played before. [/English]

:lol:

Somebody actually controlling a football is still a wonder to us.

Guest Archie

Always forget his bro plays for Montpellier, should sign him or get him to tap up Belhanda or that centre half with the odd name.

Belhanda is my #1 wishlist player. I truly believe a player of his ilk is what could have elevated us to top-4 contenders instantly.

Santon  Douglas Colo  Debauchy

Tiote    Cabaye   

HBA                            Belhanda

Cisse      Ba

:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Speaking of which is it true that Mbiwa is out of contract next summer?

According to wiki, it is;

Girard made it clear that one of his many priorities were to keep hold of Yanga-Mbiwa and on 2 June 2009, it was done with the club signing the player to a two-year contract extension until 2012.[4] Yanga-Mbiwa made his Ligue 1 debut in the club's opening match of the season against Paris Saint-Germain playing the entire match in a 1–1 draw.[5] On 12 May 2010, Yanga-Mbiwa added an extra year to his contract after agreeing to a contract extension with the club.

I thought Mbiwa was heading to Ac Milan?

Montpellier have laughed at their offer.

“They think they’re really smart at Milan. They just sold a defender for €45m and would like to sign one equally as good for a pittance,” slammed Nicollin on French television Canal+.

“If they were to come to me with an offer of €25-30m, then I might think about selling the lad, but from what I understand they want to spend no more than €5-6m.

“Let them focus on making their little movies. We don’t care. If a suitable offer does not arrive, then Yanga-Mbiwa will stay.”

In a clear reference to bald-headed Milan Vice-President Galliani, Nicollin was particularly scathing.

“Kojak hasn’t phoned me. It’s laughable for them to claim talks are in progress.”

I thought Mbiwa was heading to Ac Milan?

Montpellier have laughed at their offer.

“They think they’re really smart at Milan. They just sold a defender for €45m and would like to sign one equally as good for a pittance,” slammed Nicollin on French television Canal+.

“If they were to come to me with an offer of €25-30m, then I might think about selling the lad, but from what I understand they want to spend no more than €5-6m.

“Let them focus on making their little movies. We don’t care. If a suitable offer does not arrive, then Yanga-Mbiwa will stay.”

In a clear reference to bald-headed Milan Vice-President Galliani, Nicollin was particularly scathing.

“Kojak hasn’t phoned me. It’s laughable for them to claim talks are in progress.”