Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Confused. Thought it said he was going to be on the bench instead of shola who pulled up in the warm up but they then couldn't find marveaux. Hardly going AWOL if he wasnt meant to be on the bench in the first place?

Yeah exactly this. They probably just couldn't reach him on the phone. Nae big deal. He wasn't included to begin with what's the panic

Due to his regular injury problems, I assume we left him out of the 18 with a view to him starting on Thursday. When Shola pulled out (which I've only just learnt of, so I'm probably full of shit) they couldn't get hold of Marvy for some reason, maybe he was having a shit, I don't know, they went for Amalfitano instead.

What was said? Anything? Got a feeling this could be mountain out of molehill but I have no idea what was said.

They said Shola pulled up with an injury in the warm up and we wanted to put Marveaux on the bench but we couldn't find him. Then 2 minutes later they said we still couldn't find him so Pardew put Amalfitano on the bench.

All we know is a bit of commentary that said shola has a hamstring injury in the warm up and we want to name marveaux among the subs but we can't find him. So im guessing there is a short time where you can name your subs if someone is injured prior to kick off and we just didnt find him in time.

damn.