London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

The ref is taking the piss with that Schmelz guy. Couldve been off already with 4 bookings or so, instead he rightfully books Alex Sandro and he gets his 2nd and is off. First was never a yellow. Anyways...

Can have no complaints there tbh. Clear simulation even if there was the most minor of minor touches.

I was sure it was a simulation, but looking closer at the replay, it does look like a foul, at least not a yellow card for diving as there is some kind of contact.

Can have no complaints there tbh. Clear simulation even if there was the most minor of minor touches.

I was sure it was a simulation, but looking closer at the replay, it does look like a foul, at least not a yellow card for diving as there is some kind of contact.

Pff. There needs to be more common sense in those situations, it's such a grey area. Contact there was absolutely minuscule.

The ref is taking the piss with that Schmelz guy. Couldve been off already with 4 bookings or so, instead he rightfully books Alex Sandro and he gets his 2nd and is off. First was never a yellow. Anyways...

Smeltz is an Australian... so is naturally a prick.  Is a tosser in real life as well.

The ref is taking the p*ss with that Schmelz guy. Couldve been off already with 4 bookings or so, instead he rightfully books Alex Sandro and he gets his 2nd and is off. First was never a yellow. Anyways...

Smeltz is an Australian... so is naturally a prick.  Is a tosser in real life as well.

He's actually German. Is a good guy and a very good professional. Plays for my local side Perth Glory, scores an unbelievable amount of goals at the shit level

Of the a-league.

The ref is taking the p*ss with that Schmelz guy. Couldve been off already with 4 bookings or so, instead he rightfully books Alex Sandro and he gets his 2nd and is off. First was never a yellow. Anyways...

He's actually German. Is a good guy and a very good professional. Plays for my local side Perth Glory, scores an unbelievable amount of goals at the s*** level

Of the a-league.

Super professional being down 3-0 and walking around trying to hurt the opposition every opportunity he has.

He's actually German. Is a good guy and a very good professional. Plays for my local side Perth Glory, scores an unbelievable amount of goals at the shit level

Of the a-league.

Was a tosser according to mates of mine who are involved with the Phoenix.  Is handy enough for the Stone Age tactics Herbert has the All Whites playing.

He's actually German. Is a good guy and a very good professional. Plays for my local side Perth Glory, scores an unbelievable amount of goals at the s*** level

Of the a-league.

Was a tosser according to mates of mine who are involved with the Phoenix.  Is handy enough for the Stone Age tactics Herbert has the All Whites playing.

Fair enough ... Ive heard different from the Perth boys. Hes a technically limited player that knows how to find the back of the net. Scores the occasional bomb as well. Cant complain, he does the job for Perth Glory, 19 goals in 26 games.

Was there today, really enjoyed it. The atmosphere was excellent considering it was only 25k. Surprising amount of NZ supporters (you could tell on the odd occasion they went close), but the Brazilian drummers made it carnivalesque. Mind, a jobs worth steward made a tit of himself stopping them going on a stadium tour with their 'band'. Other than that, a really enjoyable day. Some class Brazilian honeys there too! Going on Saturday, and I think the atmosphere will be even better.