London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

Enjoyed both matches at SJP yesterday.

Thought the Japanese banners and flags all around the ground looked good.

:pokerface:

Sorry about that but they added to the occasion and we don't see many banners at SJP.

Will be Brazil against Houndras most probably right? Would love that, we cannot lose a game like that. But knowing our Olympic luck in football we will probably lose big time.

Forgot to mention about security. It wasn't too bad getting in although the queue for lasses to get bags search got quite long (around 50 minutes before kick off) as there was only one woman searching bags and she'd run out of green ties to put on plastic bags with belongings in, so wouldn't let anyone through until she got some more. I wasn't searched at all and was also carrying an extra jacket over my arm which could've had anything in the pockets and wasn't checked. Generally it wasn't too bad, though when we got in I heard a woman say she'd accidentally grabbed her son's ticket (as he had gone through a different search queue with his dad) and had got through without being questioned. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Forgot to mention about security. It wasn't too bad getting in although the queue for lasses to get bags search got quite long (around 50 minutes before kick off) as there was only one woman searching bags and she'd run out of green ties to put on plastic bags with belongings in, so wouldn't let anyone through until she got some more. I wasn't searched at all and was also carrying an extra jacket over my arm which could've had anything in the pockets and wasn't checked. Generally it wasn't too bad, though when we got in I heard a woman say she'd accidentally grabbed her son's ticket (as he had gone through a different search queue with his dad) and had got through without being questioned. :lol:

I noticed you could move about anywhere, wasn't the stewards preventing people from going from leazes end to the milburn posh seats.

Ah well, I'll look at the silver lining... both Alba and Montoya will be back with the club quite sooner than expected for preseason :D

Suppose we were due some major disappointment at a tournament after so much success at senior and youth level.

We'll be lucky to reach a double digit medal count at this rate, though.

had a canny day at the games yesterday thought morroco unlucky, Spain epic, loved the way they were getting upset, had there chances, crossbar ,uprights etc, fantastic saves by Honduras keeper thought Hondura played well.

We moved to diff seats and no-one seemed bothered, no probs with security,only problem was the tw*t nearby banging the drum through all the first game,me head was spinning.