The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Didn't look like Sunderland played that well, first three were all jammy as fuck and the 'keeper should have saved the 4th.

Plenty of empty red seats, looked like Stoke didn't bring many.

Just seen this on Facebook, they only filled one block of seats.

299727_2050295585687_1493420354_32064136_1199598056_n.jpg

Didn't look like Sunderland played that well, first three were all jammy as fuck and the 'keeper should have saved the 4th.

Plenty of empty red seats, looked like Stoke didn't bring many.

Just seen this on Facebook, they only filled one block of seats.

299727_2050295585687_1493420354_32064136_1199598056_n.jpg

Look at the fear in their eyes "what that, technology, still picture magic!!"

If he/the linesman has seen enough to caution him, why is it not a sending off, rather than a yellow? They've either seen it or they haven't, and it's a clear red card. It's like they're not sure, so they've given him a booking just in case. It's ridiculous, cos it means that the FA can't intervene post-match and upgrade it to the rightful punishment.

Detest Ashley Cole. Awful tackle.

Dunno if I mentioned it but Solano was absolutely brilliant on Saturday. Clearly doesn't have the legs anymore but his passing, technique and footballing brain was so far ahead of other 3rd division players it was almost laughable. Great that he still has the hunger to play, legend.  :smitten:

Dunno if I mentioned it but Solano was absolutely brilliant on Saturday. Clearly doesn't have the legs anymore but his passing, technique and footballing brain was so far ahead of other 3rd division players it was almost laughable. Great that he still has the hunger to play, legend.  :smitten:

Great to hear :thup: :aww:

what position is he playing in now?

Just had to check the Pool forums to read some Solano praise

Even their fans applauded Solano off the pitch, the one player out there today with real star quality

Solano was sublime ...

He must be the best passer of a football in this division by a country mile despite his age

As good as he was I thought Solano was even better, his passing and crossing were simply brilliant at times, I remember one sixty yard ball he made to Stephen Wright

BTWW....Solano was EXCELLENT....he definetly rolled back the years with his little flicks, passing and a sublime finish!!!!

:megusta:

what position is he playing in now?

Right midfield. Thought he'd have played more centrally but he stuck out wide most of the game, delivery was absolutely spot on.

Don't think he's played more than 70 mins this season, mind.