The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

That's as surprising a result as the Man United - Blackburn result given the way Villa have been playing.

Were good against Arsenal, but returned to dismal the next game. Slowly and erratically turning it around. Amassed a good deal of points while being shit first half of the season, too. Hope for a decent placing for them this season IMO.

We were excellent against Arsenal and very unlucky, defended well at Stoke (where I'd have put money on a disaster from set pieces), and then played very well today.

If I ever see Heskey in midfield again, I will kill myself.

That's as surprising a result as the Man United - Blackburn result given the way Villa have been playing.

Were good against Arsenal, but returned to dismal the next game. Slowly and erratically turning it around. Amassed a good deal of points while being shit first half of the season, too. Hope for a decent placing for them this season IMO.

We were excellent against Arsenal and very unlucky, defended well at Stoke (where I'd have put money on a disaster from set pieces), and then played very well today.

If I ever see Heskey in midfield again, I will kill myself.

Football less soul-crushing over the festive period then. McLeish doing anything for you yet?

I have to say, we were excellent today.

Remarkably, we defended superbly (other than the penalty), but even more remarkably, Stephen Ireland was sensational.

f***ing Chelsea fans booing at the end and making plans to buy Man City shirts, plastic c*** holes.

Best performance of the season from yous?

Remarkably, we defended superbly (other than the penalty), but even more remarkably, Stephen Ireland was sensational.

f***ing Chelsea fans booing at the end and making plans to buy Man City shirts, plastic c*** holes.

I actually thought we played better against Arsenal, despite getting nowt.

I'm very willing to say just how grim things are when i see them that way, but today and against Arsenal, we played some very nice stuff. Less possession today than against Arsenal, but we are showing signs of starting to play a bit of football.

I hope it lasts.

I actually thought we played better against Arsenal, despite getting nowt.

I'm very willing to say just how grim things are when i see them that way, but today and against Arsenal, we played some very nice stuff. Less possession today than against Arsenal, but we are showing signs of starting to play a bit of football.

I hope it lasts.

Your avatar btw :laugh:

good assist fat frank. chelsea have looked very porous since he came on. past it.  :p

Been going gradually downhill for the last year or so.....and some people on here rate him higher than Gerrard. Personally, I think Gerrard is and always has been a class above Lumplard.

good assist fat frank. chelsea have looked very porous since he came on. past it.  :p

Been going gradually downhill for the last year or so.....and some people on here rate him higher than Gerrard. Personally, I think Gerrard is and always has been a class above Lumplard.

Wow. Lumplard.

Chelsea are finished as a top team, as I said after our pathetic performance against them. They won't finish in the top 4.

Wow. Lumplard.

Chelsea are finished as a top team, as I said after our pathetic performance against them. They won't finish in the top 4.

Lumplard suits him these days.

what the hells wrong with Forest

There fucked, League One for then next year i reckon.

They were utter dicks when we played them in the Champ.

Yeah completely agree. 

Just been talking to my Father in law about this, he reckons they could go under should they be relegated.  There chairman is pretty much pulling out but honouring contracts and in League One financial fair play next year will fuck them right up.