The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Can't see Bellamy playing today and if he does I can see him doing something stupid because his head won't be in the right place.

Bellamy's withdrawn from the match.

So somebody on tens of £1,000's a game.....take the day of because a friend dies?.....I doubt this would be tolerated in "normal" jobs...why here?

Can't see Bellamy playing today and if he does I can see him doing something stupid because his head won't be in the right place.

So somebody on tens of £1,000's a game.....take the day of because a friend dies?.....I doubt this would be tolerated in "normal" jobs...why here?

Needless as fuck

It's called grievance leave.

LOL yes it would. Especially in a performance field with a lot at stake.

Needless as fuck

Absolutely ridiculous.

Dear me.

nice one dickhead.  :thup:

Congratulations on being a fully fledged nowt. Expect a life filled with nothingness.