The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

get them to work it down the wings, knock balls in but have no-one waiting in the box.

Martin O'Neill, football genius.

I feel sorry for Sessegnon, he really should be at a club with better players around him.

I joke a lot of the time but we've had some absolute shockers this season. Even a Tim Howard goal couldn't hide the fact our game vs Bolton was offensive to anyone who follows football in any capacity.

At least you were playing a Premiership team.

This mackem game is one of the worst I've seen in a long time, they are so poor.

I joke a lot of the time but we've had some absolute shockers this season. Even a Tim Howard goal couldn't hide the fact our game vs Bolton was offensive to anyone who follows football in any capacity.

That match had some moments of quality (albeit not from the team you wanted), the Stoke match at Goodison by contrast was just soul-crushing.

True, I remember you saying you watched it. Imagine cheering on the side who were the WORSE side in that game. :lol:

Actually, just to give some comparison, we played comfortably better vs Stoke than we did against Bolton. Solid.

It's been a magical season, Beren. Magical.

:lol:

If it's any console, I feel worse for Brummie! Although Villa have picked up of late, thankfully (for his sake!).

This mackem game is one of the worst I've seen in a long time, they are so poor.

That match had some moments of quality (albeit not from the team you wanted), the Stoke match at Goodison by contrast was just soul-crushing.

True, I remember you saying you watched it. Imagine cheering on the side who were the WORSE side in that game. :lol:

Actually, just to give some comparison, we played comfortably better vs Stoke than we did against Bolton. Solid.

It's been a magical season, Beren. Magical.

:lol:

If it's any console, I feel worse for Brummie! Although Villa have picked up of late, thankfully (for his sake!).

That Sonia comment. :spit:

Haha. You still confident of a second half of the season surge for seventh (or thereabouts)?

Nope, not at all. We had a little run going on, 4 unbeaten, game against Bolton at home to make it 5, momentum.

And then we deliver that shower of shit. Bordering on when then-bottom Nottingham Forest came to Goodison and outplayed us in the late 90s.

I'm losing confidence in Moyes tbh. Fast.