The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Still fuming about Kanuote's actions earlier. You can't go and stand in front of someone when they're about to take a pen and then kick the ball off the spot ffs. I'd expect that s*** from a c*** like Suarez, guess he needs filing in that category too.

and he was duly booked for it. Later was sent off too for some typical Barclona play acting, so what's the problem?

Eh, why was Uwe Rosler sent to the stands for that? :lol:

No idea, turned TFLS off ages ago. You've got some real staying power.

They showed it here. He definitely kept getting in the way of the guy taking the free kick, just a little step to the side. What a waste of time.

Wasn't he in his technical area though? It was a free-kick and the player was about 2 yards off the side of the pitch in his run-up. Don't see why he had to move tbh.

Still fuming about Kanuote's actions earlier. You can't go and stand in front of someone when they're about to take a pen and then kick the ball off the spot ffs. I'd expect that s*** from a c*** like Suarez, guess he needs filing in that category too.

and he was duly booked for it. Later was sent off too for some typical Barclona play acting, so what's the problem?

Playacting? He grabbed Fàbregas by the neck :lol:

Fully expecting a boring game like.

Think it depends on Mancini, Man Utd have been poor at the back this season, and City have the players to hurt them. If he goes for it there will be goals. However he may be put off by the Bayern Munich game where he went for it and they were beaten easily.

Fully expecting a boring game like.

I disagree. Man Utd's defence isn't fantastic, and Man City have Barry (and if he plays, Clichy seems to struggle against top quality opposition too). Should be goals :thup: