The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Suarez just falls over when he feels any bodily contact. Wish the refs would just book him every single time. Despicable character.

Intelligence/South American upbringing, he's easily the best at winning FKs I can think of like. (Possibly a bit of a dicksplash mind)

Suarez just falls over when he feels any bodily contact. Wish the refs would just book him every single time. Despicable character.

Everyone knows all about him. Ref's done nothing to discourage him which is just as pathetic.

Intelligence/South American upbringing, he's easily the best at winning FKs I can think of like. (Possibly a bit of a dicksplash mind)

Jonas

Everyone knows all about him. Ref's done nothing to discourage him which is just as pathetic.

x10000 :thup:

Enjoyed that, including the result of course.

Red card changed everything, thought Liverpool looked the more likely to score until then. Not sure about the red, can't decide if I subscribe to the 'he took the ball so the rest doesn't really matter' viewpoint or not. It's a contact sport. Then again, it was clearly 'excessive force' and he smashed Dembele good and proper. Most disappointing thing about it is they'll have to ask that boring cunt about it.