The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Maybe Man City and Man United will stop resting players now and treating their oponents with a bit more respect.

No harm done though, seeing as they both lost. And Chelsea as well.

S'pose but I bet it'll be full strengthers all round for their next few games.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:lol: You know where you are?

I'm sorry mate but i hate City. I despise them and i'm even more happy it was offiside too.

:lol: Can't be upset about that, man.

O'Neill is a very lucky manager.

How many last minute goals is that for Sunderland already?

Nowt lucky about last minute goals IMO. Shows good levels of mental/physical fitness.

There's no way City are winning the league like.

Wouldn't go as far as saying "no way" but it's definitely beginning to look shaky.  They're not capitalising at the right times and if it's a neck and neck situation between Man Utd and any other side going into the last few games then I know who I'd back.

They got the rub of the green, but that was in essence the difference between Steve Bruce and Martin O'Neill.

20 seconds left in the game, you could see Larsson looking around and hesitating, he didn't quite know what do. Bruce would have had him head for the corner flag or something, but O'Neill was screaming at them to get forward and they got their reward.

Pains me to say it, but fair play to them. City fucked up infront of goal and they took advantage.

SAFC rode their luck, but City only have themselves to blame.  That was a shocking performance on all fronts.

Wouldn't call it shocking, they were camped in Sunderland's half for large periods of the game. Mancini however will quite rightly be criticised for his initial team selection.

f***ing sick now like. Reckon they'll finish above us this season tbh.

Nope, lucky result...they parked the bus.

There was fuck all lucky about it tbh, tactically it was spot on. They defended deep but they also pressed hard and used their counter attacks well - they had the three best chances of the game!

In our current state of sheer cowardice, we'd have parted our cheeks and bent over, as I fully expect us to do on Wednesday.

There's no way City are winning the league like.

Got the easiest fixtures by far so i don't see why not. Man U will drop points playing all the big teams away, City have them all at home.

There was f*** all lucky about it tbh, tactically it was spot on. They defended deep but they also pressed hard and used their counter attacks well - they had the three best chances of the game!

In our current state of sheer cowardice, we'd have parted our cheeks and bent over, as I fully expect us to do on Wednesday.

Nowt lucky about it....hmm ok.

So a player who is clearly offside scores and it's allowed to stand isn't luck?

There was f*** all lucky about it tbh, tactically it was spot on. They defended deep but they also pressed hard and used their counter attacks well - they had the three best chances of the game!

Nowt lucky about it....hmm ok.

So a player who is clearly offside scores and it's allowed to stand isn't luck?

A lucky goal isn't a lucky result.