Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

He's 30 which isn't exactly old for a centre back, if he does want to leave and is only being linked with going back to Argentina I can't see that for any other reason than personal problems, he wouldn't be furthering his career going back.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew 5 days ago

However, Pardew insists Coloccini's only concern is Newcastle's current form and is adamant he will not be leaving in January.

"He's finding it difficult and I would find it difficult if I was him looking round that changing room and looking at our bench on Wednesday night," Pardew told the Journal.

"If you're a senior player or our captain you want the best players out on the pitch.

"He's hurting from the defeats we're taking and the goals we're conceding and he's doing everything he can to stop that."

If it really is about his wife then surely it's only a couple of months left in the season to endure? How hard can life be married to a multi-millionaire?

Fuck knows how i do it without a pot to piss in, and a bird who looks like an over hairy outraged gorilla.

Pardew 5 days ago

However, Pardew insists Coloccini's only concern is Newcastle's current form and is adamant he will not be leaving in January.

"He's finding it difficult and I would find it difficult if I was him looking round that changing room and looking at our bench on Wednesday night," Pardew told the Journal.

"If you're a senior player or our captain you want the best players out on the pitch.

"He's hurting from the defeats we're taking and the goals we're conceding and he's doing everything he can to stop that."

If it really is about his wife then surely it's only a couple of months left in the season to endure? How hard can life be married to a multi-millionaire?

Fuck knows how i do it without a pot to piss in, and a bird who looks like an over hairy outraged gorilla.

Captain Bimpy is what we need, get yer boots on man  :lol:

Pardew 5 days ago

Now is not the time Bimpy!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

appreciate the attempt to lighten the mood though.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew 5 days ago

Now is not the time Bimpy!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

appreciate the attempt to lighten the mood though.

Laughing i aint mate, ignoring is the soup of the day. Until the club, Pardew or Colo say otherwise.

Heard a couple of weeks ago that there was a personal issue which could lead to a hasty departure, but absolutely nowt to do with the Pardew storm in a teacup or MacDonald's rubbish.

Can only repeat that this has nothing whatsoever to do with football, it's a huge personal issue and he needs to get away.

Can you elaborate?

I could and don't want to sound like a twat but I'd rather not. It's still not public but everything I've been told to date adds up.

It'll disappoint the those who always want to bame Pardew/Ashley/Dekka for everything that goes wrong, but it's all his own doing and he need to get home.

Heard a couple of weeks ago that there was a personal issue which could lead to a hasty departure, but absolutely nowt to do with the Pardew storm in a teacup or MacDonald's rubbish.

Can only repeat that this has nothing whatsoever to do with football, it's a huge personal issue and he needs to get away.

Can you elaborate?

I could and don't want to sound like a twat but I'd rather not. It's still not public but everything I've been told to date adds up.

It'll disappoint the those who always want to bame Pardew/Ashley/Dekka for everything that goes wrong, but it's all his own doing and he need to get home.

Well that's as 'good' as can be then IMO.

Can you elaborate?

I could and don't want to sound like a t*** but I'd rather not. It's still not public but everything I've been told to date adds up.

he hasn't done a nobby has he ?

Can you elaborate?

He hasn't gone and fell out with a drug cartel has he?