Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Leaving in the summer would be much easier to take but I don't want him to soil his fine reputation by 'doing a Given'. It'll be nice if he left before the inevitable decline, so we only remember him for the good times. Yet a declining Colo (which should be far away) would still greatly exceed Williamson and I just don't have faith that we'd replace him adequately. But under no circumstances should we let him leave this month.

Guest bimpy474

Hearsay is s***.

Pure and simple.

First single I ever bought  :embarrassed:

f*** me i'm old, mine was Alphaville, Big in Japan 1984.

got the vinyl 12in.

Me too, still have them all. And i don't own a radiogram anymore :lol:

got one for my birthday a while back. i didn't actually buy that single mind, i "borrowed" it off my bro-in-law.

I nearly got one that plugs into the computer recently, just not right that.

Hearsay is s***.

Pure and simple.

First single I ever bought  :embarrassed:

f*** me i'm old, mine was Alphaville, Big in Japan 1984.

got the vinyl 12in.

Me too, still have them all. And i don't own a radiogram anymore :lol:

got one for my birthday a while back. i didn't actually buy that single mind, i "borrowed" it off my bro-in-law.

I nearly got one that plugs into the computer recently, just not right that.

handy for making mp3's from that old vinyl though. mine just plugged into my old technics midi (only time i use it now is for the vinyl)

Guest strongbow69

Sorry but if, and I guess it's still quite a big if at the moment, this guy bails on us right now I will lose the majority of respect I held for him.

We stuck by him after a poor first season he should repay us by sticking by us now

Nah. He's done more than his bit. He played through the Championship. He gave us his all, and has been rewarded with Williamson for the better part of 18 months. His career is finite.

As usual, the real problem is above him. All our stars will leave this way. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of our generation, they will continue to leave this way with the Mike/Pardy regime in power.

this, nail meet head, unless they,re sold for a considerable profit  :)

Sorry but if, and I guess it's still quite a big if at the moment, this guy bails on us right now I will lose the majority of respect I held for him.

We stuck by him after a poor first season he should repay us by sticking by us now

Nah. He's done more than his bit. He played through the Championship. He gave us his all, and has been rewarded with Williamson for the better part of 18 months. His career is finite.

As usual, the real problem is above him. All our stars will leave this way. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of our generation, they will continue to leave this way with the Mike/Pardy regime in power.

who have we sold for a considerable profit ?

lets not kid ourselves but he's been great for us but shut up with the "he played through the champiuonship for us" stuff, no one seemingly came in for him, same with jose. bassong kicked up a fuss to get his move, duff never whinged as far as i'm aware. colo stayed as he'd been cack, was on fantastic wages that no one else would touch.

Anyway there's surely no way the club can realistically ignore this if untrue, a huge lead story on the back of a respected national.

they tend to ignore everything, directly at least. Might get David Craig saying a toon source has dismissed this or some such tomorrow but nowt directly from the club til after norwich

This could potentially be a devastating blow to our survival hopes, so I just refuse to accept that the club would let it happen without at least shelling out on a proper replacement. It really is the end if the worst scenario materializes (Colo leaves and we replace him inadequately).

Guest strongbow69

who have we sold for a considerable profit ?

lets not kid ourselves but he's been great for us but shut up with the "he played through the champiuonship for us" stuff, no one seemingly came in for him, same with jose. bassong kicked up a fuss to get his move, duff never whinged as far as i'm aware. colo stayed as he'd been cack, was on fantastic wages that no one else would touch.

milner? jose , end of contract, bassong, given even? = profit, maybe he,s sick to death of playing alongside shite? if I wasnt fussed about money I,d go home too

This will hurt as much as when Cole left.

Compltely gutted.  :(

How old we're you, 8?  :lol:

I was 15, really hurt as the Manu twats at school were loving it the bastards. :(

I was only 5 and I remember walking into school the next day being humoured by a bunch of big year 6 kids as I told them what a disgrace it was. I was ready to give Keegan a piece of my mind.

Ah fuck. Hopefully if this is true he'll stay until summer. I'd be really disappointed in him if he left us in the lurch like this.

I think he's off asap. Not prepared for the fight ahead so he's chickening out early.

Btw, no wonder we've actually been looking for a CB this window. What's changed from the last 5 windows? Well here's your answer.

Makes me wonder why we have been so casual about it then because quite frankly replacing Colo is more important than chasing Remy around.

Not to mention we have been linked with so little CB's.