Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

There's one journalist who I'd trust to have a valid opinion or knowledge of Newcastle United, and that man is George Caulkin. 

Everyone else can get to f***.

He only said anything about Coloccini and, being a South American expert, I trust his word.

Guest Roger Kint

There's one journalist who I'd trust to have a valid opinion or knowledge of Newcastle United, and that man is George Caulkin. 

He only said anything about Coloccini and, being a South American expert, I trust his word.

He is usually pretty good with this sort of thing.

Guest icemanblue

Why is Colo doing this?

Honestly this is just tedious.

Doing what, man? We know nowt. :lol:

Let's wait and see how things pan out before we prematurely castigate one of our players, again.

Why is Colo doing this?

Doing what, man? We know nowt. :lol:

Let's wait and see how things pan out before we prematurely castigate one of our players, again.

I'm not having a go. Just really frustrating. The timing of all this is just so bad.

Yeah, Caulkin knows far more about South American football than Tim Vickery. :lol:

Yeah, Caulkin knows far more about South American football than Tim Vickery. :lol:

Always thought Tim Vickery was that shite one liner comedian. 

Why is Colo doing this?

Howay man.

its a difficult situation. he is our captain, he is still worth a lot of money, they dont have any, we are in a tight spot and cant let him go before really good replacement is in.

A mate of mine living out in Buenos Aires says that the Argentinian media reckon he's had an affair with a girl over here and got her pregnant which is why his wife has moved back out there. Don't know whether this is just more speculation or if there's any element of truth in it, if their media is anything like the British then I wouldn't  put it past them making shit up just to sell papers.

A mate of mine living out in Buenos Aires says that the Argentinian media reckon he's had an affair with a girl over here and got her pregnant which is why his wife has moved back out there. Don't know whether this is just more speculation or if there's any element of truth in it, if their media is anything like the British then I wouldn't  put it past them making s*** up just to sell papers.

At the end of the day though that's his own stupid fucking fault, he should just man up and deal with it. Not run away from it.

If he does end up at San Lorenzo whether that is the summer or not then I would like to think we`d insist on first option on their future up and coming players at least! They`re not as renowned as River and Boca though for producing top players though.

They do have 1 outstanding young player (midfielder) called Alan Ruiz...definitely one to watch out for in future. Nicolas Arce too but I think he just got sold to a Serie A team.