Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

While Fabricio Coloccini insists his contract with Newcastle to return to San Lorenzo and the efforts are well underway, yesterday there was a crucial meeting between Matthias Lammens, Marcelo Tinelli and the representative of the footballer, Marcelo Lombillla and now only remains to accept the English club -, with the fans continue to express their rejection British defender blond curls. On Saturday, in a draw away to Norwich 0-0, Coloccini was whistled and booed by the fans of his team. Anyway was one of Newcastle's best players in that game in the Premier League.

Yesterday there was a new fact that reflects the displeasure of many Newcastle fans that this season is again threatened by relegation. In a parody known and repeated in recent years has been repeated on the Internet, footage of Adolf Hitler with his military leadership of the movie The Fall changes the original dialogue that satirizes other football situations. In this new edition, the German dictator and murderer Figure angry shouting phrases like "But ... Coloccini, Fuck, nostalgic?What an idiot!He has been in Newcastle since 2008! After 5 years? May wonder how suddenly? "And" I can not believe you want to go back home. He has been captain since 2011 and now he wants to go ... Maybe you can not stand the Championship (second division in England) again. "

In the next few hours will resolve this issue arouses hopes and joys in Boedo and much annoyance in Newcastle. With 4 million euros for the final pass, will the outcome?.

BUllshit article

In a parody known and repeated in recent years has been repeated on the Internet, footage of Adolf Hitler with his military leadership of the movie The Fall changes the original dialogue that satirizes other football situations. In this new edition, the German dictator and murderer Figure angry shouting phrases like "But ... Coloccini, Fuck, nostalgic? What an idiot! He has been in Newcastle since 2008! After 5 years? May wonder how suddenly? " and "I can not believe you want to go back home. He has been captain since 2011 and now he wants to go ... Maybe you can not stand the Championship (second division in England) again. "

Just, wow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't understand why we would cancel his contract.

Compassion is one thing, but we're putting our premiership status at serious risk for no benefit, unless we have two CBs lined up.

Saylor, it's like a new signing.

"The next few hours will resolve this issue and may bring hope and joy in Boedo and much annoyance in Newcastle. With 4 million euros the final offer, what will be the outcome?"

What will be the outcome? A short shrift fook off hopefully!

"The next few hours will resolve this issue and may bring hope and joy in Boedo and much annoyance in Newcastle. With 4 million euros the final offer, what will be the outcome?"

What will be the outcome? A short shrift fook off hopefully!

Not Mike Ashley decided to sell one of his key assets for half the market rate, I imagine.

I can't understand why we would cancel his contract.

Compassion is one thing, but we're putting our premiership status at serious risk for no benefit, unless we have two CBs lined up.

There's something missing from the picture without a doubt.

So that source is pretty crap, yeah?

It's lied about our fans booing him, cited a Downfall parody as proof we hate him and then essentially ended with the comment "he might go, he might not, we just don't know".

No mate, it's solid.

I wasn't being entirely serious :lol: Most sources that refer to Hitler are suspicious....

So that source is pretty crap, yeah?

It's lied about our fans booing him, cited a Downfall parody as proof we hate him and then essentially ended with the comment "he might go, he might not, we just don't know".

No mate, it's solid.

:laugh: