Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

If he does end up at San Lorenzo whether that is the summer or not then I would like to think we`d insist on first option on their future up and coming players at least! They`re not as renowned as River and Boca though for producing top players though.

They do have 1 outstanding young player (midfielder) called Alan Ruiz...definitely one to watch out for in future. Nicolas Arce too but I think he just got sold to a Serie A team.

Tim Vickery said that we should ask for about 5 of their players if they could not afford a fee for Colo as there were a few with potential.

Wouldn't be able to get work permits for the most of them unless they've Italian/Spanish passports. Would take Ruiz and Adrián Martínez on potential alone if we could. Old Denis Stracqualursi could be employed in the Shola role n all. Shame it's not River or Racing who are interested, both have a few potential wonderkids on the go currently.

Just some daft made up ploy by the club, so we can flog him in the summer and make it look like a good thing.

Needs sorted out and fast. The dressing room sounds a mess. Probably time to make Cabaye captain.

"We're going to wait until Sunday or Monday, but we'll look at Mauro Cetto, that is our plan B," said Lammens (San Lorenzo President). #NUFC

Suppose you are willing to take him off his club if they pay you a million? How nice of you.

"We're going to wait until Sunday or Monday, but we'll look at Mauro Cetto, that is our plan B," said Lammens (San Lorenzo President). #NUFC

Suppose you are willing to take him off his club if they pay you a million? How nice of you.

You know what this bloke deserves, don't you?

This?

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2012-06/picnic-table-stackign.jpg

And this?

http://itsrockingwrestling.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/stonecold_2.jpg

This?

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2012-06/picnic-table-stackign.jpg

And this?

http://itsrockingwrestling.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/stonecold_2.jpg

:snod:

Article with those quotes from skysports:

Argentine outfit San Lorenzo have insisted they want a decision over Newcastle captain Fabricio Coloccini by next Monday.

Coloccini has told Newcastle that because of personal reasons he wants to return to his native Argentina, and he wants to join one of his former clubs San Lorenzo - where his father currently works.

San Lorenzo want Coloccini, but they cannot afford to buy him - given he signed a new long-term contract last year - meaning Newcastle would have to release him.

"We were always very clear and we said that it depends on the player," San Lorenzo president Matias Lammens told TyC Sports.

"We are going to offer him a good contract, he wants to come and I have hope that it can be done. We understand the people of Newcastle, it is hard to let a player like him leave.

"But Coloccini has to end his contract. We depend on the feelings of the player and on what he can negotiate in England. We can't buy his transfer in no way. He has been chosen as the best defender of the Premier League, he is an elite player.

"San Lorenzo can only point to Coloccini's feelings and not to his pocket. He has personal problems and wants to return to Argentina. We can only offer him a good contract."

Lammens added that the club do have another option in the shape of Palermo's Mauro Cetto.

"He [Coloccini] would be an emblem, we will wait until the end of this week - Sunday or Monday. But we do have a Plan B, and the preference of the coach is Mauro Cetto."

I'd like Falcao to terminate his contract as we can't afford him and to come to us for personal reasons.

i believe and understand colo and wife have problems....but this is bizarre. I mean he is still worth a lot in transfer fee....maybe 5 mill? How can we just ignore that. San Lorenzo must come up with something else.

Im not sure i like the way they handle this. I know he wants to go and have feelings for the club...but should we just give him away for free? We paid quiet a lot for him.

Dont know how to solve this?

Guest elbee909

If it were really important to him he could buy himself out of his contract.  Or hand in a written request, even.  Personal problems so rarely extend to a player doing something about them personally.

Its a delicate situation and considering they are trying to get him for free or atleast very little fee, they can fuck off by trying to rush the situation! I want it sorted too, but to try and pressure us into a decision is a twats trick. San Lorenzo would do well to keep quiet in this situation as every press released makes them look worse and worse, whereas we seem to be atleast trying to work a compromise out. Could you imagine Rooney/Ronaldo/Cazorla/Ibra being allowed to go back to their home club for basically free when they are captain/pivotal to how their side plays? This almost annoys me more than losing the player himself!

Article with those quotes from skysports:

Argentine outfit San Lorenzo have insisted they want a decision over Newcastle captain Fabricio Coloccini by next Monday.

Coloccini has told Newcastle that because of personal reasons he wants to return to his native Argentina, and he wants to join one of his former clubs San Lorenzo - where his father currently works.

San Lorenzo want Coloccini, but they cannot afford to buy him - given he signed a new long-term contract last year - meaning Newcastle would have to release him.

"We were always very clear and we said that it depends on the player," San Lorenzo president Matias Lammens told TyC Sports.

"We are going to offer him a good contract, he wants to come and I have hope that it can be done. We understand the people of Newcastle, it is hard to let a player like him leave.

"But Coloccini has to end his contract. We depend on the feelings of the player and on what he can negotiate in England. We can't buy his transfer in no way. He has been chosen as the best defender of the Premier League, he is an elite player.

"San Lorenzo can only point to Coloccini's feelings and not to his pocket. He has personal problems and wants to return to Argentina. We can only offer him a good contract."

Lammens added that the club do have another option in the shape of Palermo's Mauro Cetto.

"He [Coloccini] would be an emblem, we will wait until the end of this week - Sunday or Monday. But we do have a Plan B, and the preference of the coach is Mauro Cetto."

We should try this trick with Carroll.