Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest WashyGeordie

Offer him the manager's job.

Or his fatha'... Isn't he the manager of that Argentinian club...?

Just seen somebody on facebook state that there are removal vans outside his home. Not sure how true this is however.

Is he not between homes at the moment? Renting in Darras Hall before while one in Jesmond is being renovated? That's certainly my understanding.

There is work currently being done on his house in Jesmond, scaffolding in place,

He's a top Premiership defender with a lengthy contract. We're mugs if we let him go on the cheap.

I wouldn't see it like that, if he really wants to leave there's very little we can do other than be dignified and let him leave for a semi-reasonable fee.

He's a top Premiership defender with a lengthy contract. We're mugs if we let him go on the cheap.

I wouldn't see it like that, if he really wants to leave there's very little we can do other than be dignified and let him leave for a semi-reasonable fee.

problem is San Lorenzo seem to object to the idea of paying for him, hell at this stage I wouldn't be shocked if they asked us to pay them to take him off our hands

Guest Roger Kint

The President of Argentine club, San Lorenzo, has announced he is flying to England to try and tie up a deal for Fabricio Coloccini.

Sky Sports are reporting that the President, Matias Lammens, has claimed that Newcastle should now ‘..think about what is best for the player, that need to go back home.

Lammens said;

FabricioColoccini18“I have the intention of meeting with Fabricio and talking about the conditions of his move to San Lorenzo.

We understand Newcastle don’t have too much interest in the summer other than keeping Coloccini in their squad.

They’ve managed to escape from the relegation zone, so they’ll now think about what is best for the player, that need to go back home.”

Just fuck off bastard.

Coloccini you better prepared to retire now if you threaten to leave or quit again.  Under absolutely no circumstances a player is allowed to do this.

is this daft cunt just expecting to get him for nowt again? mental.

It's like walking into Currys and asking for a free TV, getting told to fuck off then coming back 4 months later and saying 'great, i'll take that TV now, cheers.  Giz the flight money.'

Guest neesy111

They are probably using it as an excuse to come and see our great city again which doesn't smell of piss as some idiots on here believe it does.

Guest reefatoon

We should stick Pardew in a fro, and hopefully these mad bastards will smuggle him out of the country