Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest icemanblue

Well, we all know how good your inside track on everything at the club is. So I guess that's a dead cert. Wullie says Hatem and Cabaye are off, too, so they're gone. He was right about the relegation this season.

Well, we all know how good your inside track on everything at the club is. So I guess that's a dead cert. Wullie says Hatem and Cabaye are off, too, so they're gone. He was right about the relegation this season.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Yes, turns out you were right all along, Pardew has been a marvellous success.

Not sure that's the point.  Perhaps hes suggesting people make all kinds of claims.

I dont think Pardew will affect most player's future. I would be surprised if there was a mass exodus.

Guest icemanblue

Hold up just one second, I don't remember saying that. But you talk with such certainty, and your record is undeniable. I just don't know what to think.

Hold up just one second, I don't remember saying that. But you talk with such certainty, and your record is undeniable. I just don't know what to think.

You don't remember claiming Pardew should keep his job?

Guest icemanblue

You don't remember claiming Pardew should keep his job?

:lol: You're trying to trick me, aren't you?

Coloccini not being here worries me so much. What a fucking classy player he's been. His first season wasn't great, but after that he's looked like a top 4 team player. How the fuck are we going to replace him.

Guest Phil K

We should stick Pardew in a fro, and hopefully these mad b******s will smuggle him out of the country

Worth a try...LOL

Just seen somebody on facebook state that there are removal vans outside his home. Not sure how true this is however.

Is he not between homes at the moment? Renting in Darras Hall before while one in Jesmond is being renovated? That's certainly my understanding.

There is work currently being done on his house in Jesmond, scaffolding in place,

Someone posted his planning application on here last month with a link to the house.

Not sure that's the point.  Perhaps hes suggesting people make all kinds of claims.

I dont think Pardew will affect most player's future. I would be surprised if there was a mass exodus.

The best players will leave if given the opportunity, or stick around and pick up their wages while putting in half arsed performances. Similar to this season.

We should just randomly announce that we are looking to sell Dan Gosling to them for a fee of £20m.  After all, it's in the best interest of our club.  Then keep rambling on about in the media for the next few months. 

We should just randomly announce that we are looking to sell Dan Gosling to them for a fee of £20m.  After all, it's in the best interest of our club.  Then keep rambling on about in the media for the next few months. 

I approve of this plan. :lol:

NUFC-related kicks in the bollocks never arrive in ones, your balls generally get a quick but sustained pounding until the next flurry a week/month/whatever later.

Like that chick on street fighter 2 but without the boobies and skimpy outfit.