Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

If we're to be "forced" into letting Colo go for nothing, then the minimum we should get out of San Lorenzo is first option on any promising youngsters that come-up through their ranks in the next x years.

We have to get something out of those fuckers.

Been listening to 5 live world football phone in?

How can the bid collapse? IIRC, their bid added up to fuck all. There's nothing to collapse.

It's akin to me declaring I've given up on my attempts to woo Natalie Portman by doing nothing more constructive than occasionally thinking about her when I have a wank.

How can the bid collapse? IIRC, their bid added up to f*** all. There's nothing to collapse.

It's akin to me declaring I've given up on my attempts to woo Natalie Portman by doing nothing more constructive than occasionally thinking about her when I have a w***.

:lol:

How can the bid collapse? IIRC, their bid added up to fuck all. There's nothing to collapse.

It's akin to me declaring I've given up on my attempts to woo Natalie Portman by doing nothing more constructive than occasionally thinking about her when I have a wank.

Never give up son, never give up.

How can the bid collapse? IIRC, their bid added up to f*** all. There's nothing to collapse.

It's akin to me declaring I've given up on my attempts to woo Natalie Portman by doing nothing more constructive than occasionally thinking about her when I have a w***.

:lol:

Don't let anyone take your dreams away.

If we're to be "forced" into letting Colo go for nothing, then the minimum we should get out of San Lorenzo is first option on any promising youngsters that come-up through their ranks in the next x years.

no. why?

no. why?

Cos that's exactly what Tim vickery said when asked what we should do

Lucky for us there is bugger all money in Argentinian football. Be 'like a new signing' if we keep him for next season.

Better not be one of our two signings  :lol:

:lol: Wouldn't be surprised. Don't think we'll buy a defender unless he goes thats for sure.

Good news. Hope a club that can afford him that are closer to home for him don't come in for him though. This could get nasty if he decides he wants to strike or act unprofessionally, but I don't think he will.

This is great news, sadly not ideal for Colo, but I believe by his body language he is happy here. Must be a bad situation for him and his family, whatever is happening.

He is pivotal for next season. If not only for allowing our younger defence to grow and learn from him. We certainly née him on the pitch too. I hope he feels the fans love.

Lucky for us there is bugger all money in Argentinian football. Be 'like a new signing' if we keep him for next season.

:lol: Wouldn't be surprised. Don't think we'll buy a defender unless he goes thats for sure.

I think Pearce from reading is a distinct possibility, with Williamson bein moved on. Another year then maybe the likes of streete, good,mbabu and tavernier might occupy a spot or two in out main squad.

I think Pearce from reading is a distinct possibility, with Williamson bein moved on. Another year then maybe the likes of streete, good,mbabu and tavernier might occupy a spot or two in out main squad.

As long as its a Williamson replacement and we sort out the lack of goals and width in the team too i have no problem at all with that.