Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

If this is Pardew's excuse when we lose at the weekend  :lol:

As a nice glossy laminate, which offers some scope for interpretation, it's Defense Exhibit W - for his dossier & presentation, at the end of season (review) summit.

Still hopeful of him staying. Massive player for us.

You don't even need to mention the word stats to talk about just how huge he is for this club. His influence is obvious.

Guest icemanblue

Give over. The man will be remembered as a legend, because he's the best defender we've ever had. If today is the last time we'll see him, it'll be obvious come full time. He'll get the send off he deserves from every single person in the ground.

Absolutely love him as a man and as a player. One of our true greats.

Give over. The man will be remembered as a legend, because he's the best defender we've ever had. If today is the last time we'll see him, it'll be obvious come full time. He'll get the send off he deserves from every single person in the ground.

:clap:

Agreed.

:snod:

I'd have hoped it was obvious I was obviously being sarcastic. It's a sad day if this really is his last match for us today.

Sadder still for me that I cannot make it down today to bid him farewell. :(