Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Nothing we didn't already know, no need to go overboard on it. We pretty much knew we had him for another season and I'm thankful just for that.

Don't care. Strip captaincy.

:lol:

At the end of the day our captain shouldn't be someone who consistently talks about leaving the club.

Give it to someone who wouldn't dream of leaving...

like Cabaye.

We all know there's only 1 man at the club who will never leave us. He's paid his dues.

It's time to pass him the armband.

You  must be referring to the man who has been our "false number 9" for the last 13 years.

Really wish he'd kept it to himself and left the right way, had he allowed the club to find a replacement and left with a proper bid, it would be sad but his reputation here would be intact. As it is he is disrupting things for no good reason, and I suspect burned goodwill from the club which may have let him be sold for under value. Should not be captain.

To paraphrase 'The Wizard of Oz', "You've always had the power to go back to Kansas Argentina". He just needs to buy himself out of his contract. Either he puts his money where his mouth is or he shuts up about wanting to leave.

Why would Ashley agree to that?

Or perhaps you refer to that crappy Webster ruling that doesn't seem to work the way people think it does.

If Ashley wants to play hardball then he's staying - miserable and training with the kids if needs be. (Not that I am advocating that course. More a comment of Ashley's level of cunttery)

Pardew knew the situation at the start of the season, so did all we. There wasn't many complaints at start of the season when we knew he had pretty much 1 more year left here. So what if quotes have come out in Argentina reiterating his desire to play for SL. As long as he is still here, he will continue to give 110 percent in his performances regardless if he would like a move back home.

To paraphrase 'The Wizard of Oz', "You've always had the power to go back to Kansas Argentina". He just needs to buy himself out of his contract. Either he puts his money where his mouth is or he shuts up about wanting to leave.

Saves on appearance bonuses and bottles of water at training.

Saves on appearance bonuses and bottles of water at training.

Make him drink out of the bore that we paid so much for

Look forward to hearing what his ex, Ronaldo, has to say about this.

As soon as he can see the keyboard through the tears, he'll be here.

The irony of this coming from his two biggest fans on here. Both who think he's a good captain. :lol: Jokers.

The irony of this coming from his two biggest fans on here. Both who think he's a good captain. :lol: Jokers.

Spot the lie in this sentence.

Dry your eyes mate.

That whole quote from Batman " You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" has come true for Colo tbh.

His BS off the pitch combined with his weaknesses becoming even apparent with age and his strengths coming even less apparent.

Even to the point where i think we are more solid as a team now if he doesn't start, like a Boxer deteriorating in front of our very eyes.

Dry your eyes mate.

You're the one who wants him to stay. I couldn't give a shit if a coward who'd rather play in a Mickey Mouse league wants off. Let him go and lets build a defence for the future. One that doesn't get embarrassed by Norwich, Hull and Everton players.

Dry your eyes mate.

You're the one who wants him to stay. I couldn't give a shit if a coward who'd rather play in a Mickey Mouse league wants off. Let him go and lets build a defence for the future. One that doesn't get embarrassed by Norwich, Hull and Everton players.

He didn't get embarrassed at all today as much as you'd like to paint, he lost 1 very good header, could have done better? yes, Embarrassed? no. Also your second sentence...everything you post these days suggests the other.

I want him to stay purely because all of our other CBs have their faults just like Colo does.

Colo hasn't been the same for a while now. It's a shame it has come to this tbh, he looked invincible at one point.

That back injury he faked has taken it's toll massively.

Dry your eyes mate.

You're the one who wants him to stay. I couldn't give a s*** if a coward who'd rather play in a Mickey Mouse league wants off. Let him go and lets build a defence for the future. One that doesn't get embarrassed by Norwich, Hull and Everton players.

He didn't get embarrassed at all today as much as you'd like to paint, he lost 1 very good header, could have done better? yes, Embarrassed? no. Also your second sentence...everything you post these days suggests the other.

I want him to stay purely because all of our other CBs have their faults just like Colo does.

Colo hasn't been the same for a while now. It's a shame it has come to this tbh, he looked invincible at one point.

That back injury he faked has taken it's toll massively.

easily could've been embarassed with that header to the back post he left (leazes end) and was knocked back across. he was asleep.

That whole quote from Batman " You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" has come true for Colo tbh.

His BS off the pitch combined with his weaknesses becoming even apparent with age and his strengths coming even less apparent.

Even to the point where i think we are more solid as a team now if he doesn't start, like a Boxer deteriorating in front of our very eyes.

All true, and sad really. Wish he would have just went back to Argentina a while ago as I absolutely loved the player.

So Coloccini is the new player to hate as Jonas has been forgotten. Ridiculously harsh criticism based on a few average performances. Some even hoping he would've left us. :lol:

Williamson has been good recently but I strongly suspect that he can't keep this form all season as a starter. I'm sure Colo will be good again once he gets few games under his belt. Not that today was a bad performance either.

I'm not saying he gets back to his best form which was ridiculously high but IMO it's laughable to completely write him off after what he's done for us. His game was never based on his physical attributes anyway.

So Coloccini is the new player to hate as Jonas has been forgotten. Ridiculously harsh criticism based on a few average performances. Some even hoping he would've left us. :lol:

Williamson has been good recently but I strongly suspect that he can't keep this form all season as a starter. I'm sure Colo will be good again once he gets few games under his belt. Not that today was a bad performance either.

Don't hate him but can see he's on the way down and don't think our most balanced and solid back 4 includes him anymore.

All about partnerships at the end of the day and Williamson and Mapou feed of each other better and Mapou needs to play being Colo's deemed successor and all.