Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest Heneage

My Argie contact says it might just be a lot of hype about that one story and nothing doing. f***ing hope so.

:lol: Alright Nixon.

You obviously don't care what my Argentine contacts are saying. :weep:

"who are you, what do you want? If you aren't going to send a picture why have you joined an Argentinian dating site anyway? you don't even seem to understand the language!".

At least mine aren't married.  :fishing:

Don't they stay in the hotel together a night before the match?

Pretty sure they do.

Sometime they do sometimes they don't.

The idea is to make sure they get a good nights kip due to a number of them having babies etc that kkep them awake through the night.

Pretty sure they do.

The idea is to make sure they get a good nights kip due to a number of them having babies etc that kkep them awake through the night.

and a few other reasons no doubt.

Staying in a hotel in a Friday night isn't the best way to get a good nights sleep anyway, especially in a city. Noisey cunts don't give a fuck about anyone else when they are away and in a hotel.

Pretty sure they do.

Staying in a hotel in a Friday night isn't the best way to get a good nights sleep anyway, especially in a city. Noisey cunts don't give a fuck about anyone else when they are away and in a hotel.

Perhaps put them up in a hotel away from the city? ;)

Pretty sure they do.

True but they don't usually stay in town as such. They use jesmond Dene house a lot and as it isn't the biggest hotle in the world can virtually book it out.

My Argie contact says it might just be a lot of hype about that one story and nothing doing. f***ing hope so.

:lol: Alright Nixon.

You obviously don't care what my Argentine contacts are saying. :weep:

"who are you, what do you want? If you aren't going to send a picture why have you joined an Argentinian dating site anyway? you don't even seem to understand the language!".

At least mine aren't married.  :fishing:

Argie girls are unfairly fit, you should give it a go.

Pretty sure they do.

Perhaps put them up in a hotel away from the city? ;)

True but I have stayed in (well booked a room in) country hotels but still been a noisy cock.

No way he's going. Don't forget, Colo is an Ashley signing. Not even Ashley would sell our best defender hours before the start of the season, but if he did the price would be closer to £10m, not fucking £5m.

If Colo goes... man. :lol: Fortunately i think we'll still have enough steel clinking the midfield together for it to be a catastrophic loss, but fuck; it'd help us go absolutely fucking nowhere next season. Can't say i'd be remotely surprised if he did go mind, not that i wouldn't be devastated. Colo and Jose gone in 48 hours. That'd be something, wouldn't it?

No way he's going. Don't forget, Colo is an Ashley signing. Not even Ashley would sell our best defender hours before the start of the season, but if he did the price would be closer to £10m, not fucking £5m.

Agree with this like. With the aforementioned figures knocking about on those Spanish sites; helps me to relax a tad. Can't understand why Ashley would accept such a massive loss, even if it would shift £80k (also our captain and most important player for the last two seasons*) off our wage-bill.

*imo

No way he's going. Don't forget, Colo is an Ashley signing. Not even Ashley would sell our best defender hours before the start of the season, but if he did the price would be closer to £10m, not f***ing £5m.

Who signed Enrique?