Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

This is eerily becoming as I described it would last season as a worst case scenario.

He could have a problem with his back. This would strain his leg muscles so he keeps getting thigh/groin/hamsting strains, eventually becoming minor tears and then major tears.

Like with Gerrard only they spotted the problem too late and despite taking the six months out needed to have his back fixed, he has remained susceptible to these injuries recurring.

This is eerily becoming as I described it would last season as a worst case scenario.

He could have a problem with his back. This would strain his leg muscles so he keeps getting thigh/groin/hamsting strains, eventually becoming minor tears and then major tears.

Like with Gerrard only they spotted the problem too late and despite taking the six months out needed to have his back fixed, he has remained susceptible to these injuries recurring.

1 out of 3,482,700 ain't bad.

And that back problem could be caused by his hair!

I'm sure our physios and doctors know more than you do.

Gerrard's back problem went unnoticed for 5 years.

Yes they know more, but it doesn't mean they don't miss things or get things wrong.

Can't be that bad if there's even a chance of him being available for their second game.

will just be our luck though that he is passed fit to play in the 2nd game on Tuesday but aggravates it and comes back crocked for 4-6 weeks rather than 7-10 days if he came back now.

Yes they know more, but it doesn't mean they don't miss things or get things wrong.

This is called paranoia mate

This is called paranoia mate

Nah it's called James.

Err as much as it's James and we all like to say he's wrong, there's definitely precedent to back up what he's saying. It's a bit worrying I think, especially since it's not like Colo at all as others have pointed out.

Douglas saying he's coming back to Newcastle.

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nufcfans_douglas_fc_twente_newcastle_target.jpg

"i aint said nuffin"

shame for colo having to withdraw from the argentina squad but i hope he's fit for the everton game