Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

It's easy to praise flair players like Beardsley, Ginola etc, or goal scorers like Shearer, but Coloccini might genuinely be the best footballer I've seen at the club in terms of ability, professionalism and consistency. He's simply outstanding.

Coloccini IS a flair player.  :smitten:

and a very stubborn mate of mine still calls him an appaling cb

(then again he views anything not in everton colours as s***)

Is your mate an actual retard?

at times he seems so but just stubborn in he formed his opinion on colo in his unfortunate 1st season and refused to budge out of stubborn pride since

and a very stubborn mate of mine still calls him an appaling cb

(then again he views anything not in everton colours as s***)

Is your mate an actual retard?

at times he seems so but just stubborn in he formed his opinion on colo in his unfortunate 1st season and refused to budge out of stubborn pride since

I do hate fixed opinions me, in fact that might have to go into my list of pet hates.

It's easy to praise flair players like Beardsley, Ginola etc, or goal scorers like Shearer, but Coloccini might genuinely be the best footballer I've seen at the club in terms of ability, professionalism and consistency. He's simply outstanding.

Coloccini IS a flair player.  :smitten:

Beat me to it, he's the best defender I've ever seen at our club in every way.

Guest bimpy474

Has the best 1st touch for a centre half i've ever seen. I've been watching footy since birth basically and i know that may sound extreme but i'm 100% certain.

Just love him, simply love him.

Putting a slight non biased view on things, strikers he tends to struggle against are the nippy quick strikers e.g. Shane Long and Odemwingie spring to mind so hopefully he can keep up his form from today.

Putting a slight non biased view on things, strikers he tends to struggle against are the nippy quick strikers e.g. Shane Long and Odemwingie spring to mind so hopefully he can keep up his form from today.

The long ball over the top sometimes gets him imo. As in Birmingham of 2 seasons ago.

Anyway, harsh of me to pinpoint his weaknesses especially after today's shift. :love:

The long ball over the top sometimes gets him imo. As in Birmingham of 2 seasons ago.

Anyway, harsh of me to pinpoint his weaknesses especially after today's shift. :love:

When did he get done against Birmingham?