Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I'm going to keep my head until it's reported by somewhere a bit more reputable than Goal.com, the website that is currently in trouble for overusing unpaid interns and has a hit rate of about 0.1% when it comes to transfer 'exclusives'.

I call them LOL.com and there's a reason for that, don't believe anything that comes from there.

Colo is going no where.

Argie clubs are flat broke, they can't afford to pay his wages never mind a bid Ashley would find acceptable and theres no way in hell he'd be let go on a free

Yeah but if he REALLY wants to go, surely it's not much use us hanging onto a player who's hearts not in it. Not meaning to stoke the fire of negativity here, it's far from definite, but his form hasn't been great recently and Pardew did mention a bust up between him and Colo.

He's going nowhere like, very confident about that.

It hasn't been the best of times for the club like and Colo is more than likely, like everyone else, frustrated and pissed off with our current situation. When you're a captain of a club and all you're seeing is a steadily sinking ship, you can't help but feel a bit disheartened.

Argie clubs are flat broke, they can't afford to pay his wages never mind a bid Ashley would find acceptable and theres no way in hell he'd be let go on a free

Yeah but if he REALLY wants to go, surely it's not much use us hanging onto a player who's hearts not in it. Not meaning to stoke the fire of negativity here, it's far from definite, but his form hasn't been great recently and Pardew did mention a bust up between him and Colo.

doesn't change the fact while he's under contract ashley isn't gonna let him go for nowt.

Dodgy Google translation, but see the bold bit:

San Lorenzo returned to work, waiting for the "Burrito", but almost ruled Coloccini

Barça started the preseason, while awaiting the definition by incorporating Martinez.

Bad news: Coloccini's representative said it is an illusion around the defender.

Entrenamiento de San Lorenzo (Télam)

The cast "Barca" was another team that started with the preseason, but he did it without new faces.

The campus was presented at 9:00 in the New Gasometer, where he received the coach Juan Antonio Pizzi, and then travel to Cardales, where will the strong tuning until 19 January.

Peruvian defender Giancarlo Carmona joined the work, after his loan expired Sporting Cristal in the same country, but did so in a differentiated manner.

Carmona surprised the coaching staff "Barca", since at present in practice revealed that December 13 is operated in Peru of a bilateral inguinal hernia, without notification to San Lorenzo.

San Lorenzo decided not to play summer games and instead played some friendlies in a tour that will inside the country.

On January 21, will play in Salta before Antoniana Youth, 25 in Missions to Cruise North, 28 in Puerto Madryn to William Brown and February 1 in resistance to the capital Sarmiento Chaco.

The leadership "Barca" is waiting for what could be the most important development in the transfer market, as it made a formal offer to the Corinthians of Brazil for the pass from striker Juan Manuel Martinez, who is also sought by Independent Boca.

With the help of an investment group close to club vice president, Marcelo Tinelli, the entity of the Bajo Flores offered $ 2.5 million for 75 percent of the pass of "Burrito", claimed the player at the start of summer.

Another who could return to San Lorenzo, but his pass fell finely was the defender Fabricio Coloccini.

In recent days had transpired that the Newcastle of England would accept to let go in exchange for giving up the major part of their ongoing debt.

In that sense, it was said that the "Cyclone" offer to pay half of that figure, it would make a contract for 5 or 6 years, would be the highest-paid campus and receive an extra payment by a sponsor.

However, the representative of Coloccini, Marcelo Lombilla ruled Thursday that possibility to deny that there is a debt of the English club with the player.

"I am surprised to say that Newcastle owe money, charge every first Friday of each month. Renewed with the club for six months," he said.

Furthermore, Lombilla added: "What of San Lorenzo drag arises because a personal matter and also his father (Osvaldo Coloccini) works at the club. These things generate buzz and generate illusions, but are illusions and nothing else. Things are written and said that I can not believe, "the agent told Radio 9.

That way, the guns and the illusion of the leaders "Barça" point to "Burrito" Martinez, for whom the Corinthians should respond to the offer made by the entity of Bajo Flores.

http://www.26noticias.com.ar/san-lorenzo-volvio-al-trabajo-a-la-espera-del-burrito-pero-con-coloccini-casi-descartado-164202.html

I'm going to keep my head until it's reported by somewhere a bit more reputable than Goal.com, the website that is currently in trouble for overusing unpaid interns and has a hit rate of about 0.1% when it comes to transfer 'exclusives'.

Is there video evidence of Colo's father saying this? If not then we can probably just ignore it given the source.

I call them LOL.com and there's a reason for that, don't believe anything that comes from there.

Colo is going no where.

Just to seperate it from Goal: http://www.ole.com.ar/san-lorenzo/esperanza-siempre_0_840516209.html

So on the same day his father allegedly says Coloccini wants to go back his agent says these rumours will always be around because his Dad works at San Lorenzo and it "generates illusions" but it'll never happen.

I'm saying that it's clearly out of context...... surprise surprise.

Aye, didn't mean to quote you directly in that, was just meaning the article. I should properly read stuff before coming to conclusions, seems like his agent is denying it all.

Seems maybe Disco is half right with the PR move thing. Gago or Colo going back would make them just about the best players in the Primera.

It's pre-season and San Lorenzo could do with it although they had decent news RE: a stadium move recently (fuck knows how they'll finance that) but they're still in a relegation battle most likely for the second half of the season.

I had a look in to the presidential thing a couple of weeks ago but drew a blank.

It being in Olé doesn't make it much more credible btw.

They're trying to sign the magically nicknamed Juan Manuel "Burrito" Martinez for money n all.

Saw that a few weeks back and laughed it off, I fail to see where San Lorenzo will find even close to the money we would want, not least because they're building a new stadium in the near future.