Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

This is worrying. We need him to agree to stay until August, try and pacify him for the time being. The last thing we want is a disgruntled player on our hands in a relegation battle. I know he is a good honest pro, but the outcome will have very little baring on him if he is an unhappy player.

Was gutted to see the thread title. Hopefully a storm in a teacup but I doubt it.

Aren't they basing that off that Argie article where they said Lombilla had met Pardew? There's also quotes from the San Lorenzo president that it's going to be difficult and that some player called Cetto is their plan B.

There might be something in it obviously but looks to me they've just taken their spin on Colo's agent meeting Pardew the other day.

That's funny cos I read some story which said Colo was plan a, b and c. It might have been quotes from his dad.

I honestly believe he has asked to leave.

Maybe reading into it too much but the club have shared the article by the independent, I don't ever recall them doing that about any other rumours.

Why the f*** did I have to support these f*** tards!I f***ing loved Colo :(

The dreaded shirt curse has struck me again.

Got Shearer on the back of my championship shirt, he never returned as manager

Got Jose Enrique on my shirt first season up, he left

Got Nolan on my shirt second season up, he left

I chose Coloccini this year because he is captain and just signed a 5 year deal. NOW HES LEAVING.

Shola for you next me thinks

Lad who told my mate about the Bigi medical in the summer has just texted him saying Colo's handed in a transfer request.

Don't shoot the messenger, just telling you what I've been told.

Think they've hoyed it up on the @shiteseats account.

In short, family are unhappy for an unspecified (unconfirmed) reason and kids are out of school because of it.

It's such a kick in the nuts. I love Colo and always will, but the timing of this has the potential to really hurt the club.

I do however think this has substance. Been in the paper for weeks. He seems a very genuine character and someone who probably has his reasons if he has to leave. I do however think he should be professional enough to see out the season.

Also, it's been obvious that things haven't been right with him in the past months. Since the derby he hasn't looked himself.

Link to it being shared?

oddly it isn't showing up on their Facebook profile page but it is showing up in my newsfeed that they have shared it.

This is the page they are linking to though:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/exclusive-newcastle-in-turmoil-as-captain-coloccini-asks-to-return-home-8447038.html#access_token=AAADWQ6323IoBAIZAzjxc1ypAKJ27g21um4BBkYwhx8t7bjnhPrOetu01sFmJPlMJ2xCZBvv6xNZBwnB6mWFcmKS5VvgcPyiSjhvZCjLvwAZDZD&expires_in=4526

We need Colo to come out today and tell us what's what. Can't have this hanging over the club and team with an important match coming up tomorrow in the middle of a crucial transfer window of a season where we're flirting with relegation. You're the club captain for f***'s sake, show some leadership!

s**** Seats ‏@shiteseats

Some news hit our inbox believe it or not...your choice. Coloccini hands in transfer request.Seems pretty concrete. #LetsSee

Collapse  Reply  Retweeted  Favorite

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Oh man, I cant work with this stuff hanging over me now. I'll just be sitting here in my office refreshing this thread the whole day.