Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest Roger Kint

Sooo. Colo's wife and kids have f***ed off home to Argentina and are not coming back, yet they were out eating in Newcastle last night?

Seems legit.

The last supper. Definitely leaving.

We need Doza to confirm it was actually last night he saw him or if he was reporting it from another day his mother in law was pissed :lol:

cabaye and taylor is the only candidates imo.

Aye, the only ones in our strongest XI who are close enough really. Cabaye though has the tendency to disappear when needed most, so I'd rather Taylor gets it. Albeit in a Ledley King-esque capacity. :anguish:

Taylor who usually misses half a season and who we should be looking to upgrade on?

Cabs for me like.

That's why I said Ledley King. :lol: Spurs split up the role into "team captain" and "club captain" in his time there iirc.

Although I admit, even with Colo there, our strongest XI is all-foreign except Taylor. Not sure if I'd interpret that as a sign for a foreign captain, or even more incentive to make Taylor captain.

Guest palnese

So his family piss of back to Argentina, he demands to leave, then later that day he is seen happy and smiling having a meal out with them in Newcastle and posing for photos with fans? Amazing.

Sooo. Colo's wife and kids have fucked off home to Argentina and are not coming back, yet they were out eating in Newcastle last night?

Seems legit.

Semi- :giggs:

Guest icemanblue

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but BBC newcastle said on their news about a hour ago that they have been told the rumours he wants to leave are untrue.

Was it not just that they said the transfer request wasn't true?

Been on the cards since him and Pardew fell out, apparently as he slated the long-ball tactics wasn't it? Could really do with signing his replacement now and keeping Colo until the Summer to make the transition a lot smoother. Wonder who would be captain? Taylor? Cabaye?

Lets be honest, nowt to do with Pardew this man

Fact?

I hope you're right but nobody knows.

Cousin works at the ground text me this morning to say apparently his family fucked off back home weeks ago and wont come back hence him wanting to leave. Not fact at all but its been mentioned on here a few times too to sound the most obvious reason.

The same family who were with him last night in Hanna Hanna??

Guest Roger Kint

Been on the cards since him and Pardew fell out, apparently as he slated the long-ball tactics wasn't it? Could really do with signing his replacement now and keeping Colo until the Summer to make the transition a lot smoother. Wonder who would be captain? Taylor? Cabaye?

Lets be honest, nowt to do with Pardew this man

Fact?

I hope you're right but nobody knows.

Cousin works at the ground text me this morning to say apparently his family fucked off back home weeks ago and wont come back hence him wanting to leave. Not fact at all but its been mentioned on here a few times too to sound the most obvious reason.

The same family who were with him last night in Hanna Hanna??

Try reading past that post

We just need to sign a couple more players from Argentina, so his wife and kids have people to play with. So obvious and straightforward, but we can't do the simplest things. This club man, honestly.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but BBC newcastle said on their news about a hour ago that they have been told the rumours he wants to leave are untrue.

Was it not just that they said the transfer request wasn't true?

sounds about right tbh :thup:

Guest icemanblue

We just need to sign a couple more players from Argentina, so his wife and kids have people to play with. So obvious and straightforward, but we can't do the simplest things. This club man, honestly.

Do yourself, and everyone else, a favour and stop typing.

Do yourself, and everyone else, a favour and stop typing.

:lol:

Sorry, just trying to add to the ridiculous nature of this thread. I'm quite bored.

If this isn't true I'm going to hunt down whoever wrote that Independent article.

tbf it's on the ronnie gill site as well, must be something in it, the amount of journo's all over it already man, mother fuckers.