Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest Roger Kint

Been on the cards since him and Pardew fell out, apparently as he slated the long-ball tactics wasn't it? Could really do with signing his replacement now and keeping Colo until the Summer to make the transition a lot smoother. Wonder who would be captain? Taylor? Cabaye?

Lets be honest, nowt to do with Pardew this man

Been on the cards since him and Pardew fell out, apparently as he slated the long-ball tactics wasn't it? Could really do with signing his replacement now and keeping Colo until the Summer to make the transition a lot smoother. Wonder who would be captain? Taylor? Cabaye?

Fact?

I hope you're right but nobody knows.

That was Ba

cabaye and taylor is the only candidates imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Fact?

Cousin works at the ground text me this morning to say apparently his family fucked off back home weeks ago and wont come back hence him wanting to leave. Not fact at all but its been mentioned on here a few times too to sound the most obvious reason.

Stephanie Finnon ‏@stephfinnon

BBC Newcastle understands reports #nufc skipper Fabricio Coloccini has put in in a transfer request are UNTRUE and he will play at Norwich.

Oh how I haven't missed these days as a soap opera.

Stephanie Finnon ‏@stephfinnon

BBC Newcastle understands reports #nufc skipper Fabricio Coloccini has put in in a transfer request are UNTRUE and he will play at Norwich.

fuck this shit, I believe Stephanie Finnon

so pleased he's staying

:dance:

Guest Roger Kint

Can San Lorenzo even pay a fee for him? Even at 30 he'll still demand a reasonable transfer. I don't understand why he couldn't just wait until the summer at least.

Tim Vickery was on radio yesterday saying they cant afford to pay him let alone buy him

Fact?

Cousin works at the ground text me this morning to say apparently his family f***ed off back home weeks ago and wont come back hence him wanting to leave. Not fact at all but its been mentioned on here a few times too to sound the most obvious reason.

Any idea why they left?

Fact?

Cousin works at the ground text me this morning to say apparently his family f***ed off back home weeks ago and wont come back hence him wanting to leave. Not fact at all but its been mentioned on here a few times too to sound the most obvious reason.

Because Pards was trying it on with his Wife probably

Any idea why they left?

That was Ba

Pardew said it was Colo he had a disagreement with

Can San Lorenzo even pay a fee for him? Even at 30 he'll still demand a reasonable transfer. I don't understand why he couldn't just wait until the summer at least.

Tim Vickery was on radio yesterday saying they cant afford to pay him let alone buy him

Some article last week stated they'll get try to get a sponsor in to pay a % of his wages.

Some article last week stated they'll get try to get a sponsor in to pay a % of his wages.

Pathetic club