Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest neesy111

Ryder being an arse as usual on Twatter:

@upthehoop Request went in eight days ago. #nufc don't want to comment. If only you knew what you were talking about.

Guest neesy111

Definitely playing tomorrow then if pardews known a week and confirmed his return yesterday. I wonder if he was really injured for Brighton.

Him and Cisse were never injured for that game, just an excuse as you're not supposed to play a weakened team for the cup.

Guest palnese

Definitely playing tomorrow then if pardews known a week and confirmed his return yesterday. I wonder if he was really injured for Brighton.

Doubt it. Don't think he'll play tomorrow either.

How can he stay and lead us clear of relegation if his mind and heart is elsewhere. Wrong signal to send when we need dedicated players to save us from relegation.

To be fair i never got this logic. He can still do a job for 90 minutes a week, every one in the country has been through a rough patch and put their heads down at some point, if anything football should be a brief respite from his troubles.

well we dont know how badly he wants out. actually we know nothing. What i mean is - he cant be our captain unless he comes out and explain and denies everything.

How can a captain behave like this when we already have so much trouble? its just wrong. He just signed a new contract....be professional and wait  until the season is over. This will no doubt have negative effect on the squad and also on new good players who atm is considering coming here.

if all he wants is going back to his fathers club in argentina...then is it not like he has to perform well in order to attract good clubs.

if he is so troubled about being here then it is better he leaves. problem is he is our captain, hard to replace and we wont get much for him.

Guest neesy111

Something not right with Colo. usually applauds the fans but straight down the tunnel today.

I called this in December. ITK tbh.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

The main question that I have now is whether we'll actually commit suicide and let him leave, because as a club it would be nothing short of that.

Lee Ryder (@lee_ryder) tweeted at 10:14 AM on Fri, Jan 11, 2013:

Sources close to Coloccini have confirmed to the Chronicle that he wants to leave the club in the January window #NUFC

(

)

So he's staying then?

Guest neesy111

The main question that I have now is whether we'll actually commit suicide and let him leave, because as a club it would be nothing short of that.

He shouldn't be allowed to leave simple as, unless we can get a replacement in and he's sold for the right price

The club owe's the bloke nothing imo, he's been handsomely paid for the last 4 1/2 years at the club.

Been on the cards since him and Pardew fell out, apparently as he slated the long-ball tactics wasn't it? Could really do with signing his replacement now and keeping Colo until the Summer to make the transition a lot smoother. Wonder who would be captain? Taylor? Cabaye?