Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

heard tonight at work that colo has got some local lass pregnant and hence the reason why his wife has taken off back to argentina

probably bollox like  :lol:

Lets hope It's a lad. Get a pre contract signed.

heard tonight at work that colo has got some local lass pregnant and hence the reason why his wife has taken off back to argentina

The son he already has started training with our U7 academy kids aged 5. A right little hard nut, according to a lad I know who coached him.

The son he already has started training with our U7 academy kids aged 5. A right little hard nut, according to a lad I know who coached him.

He's not hard, far from it. Dirty little shit though.

He's not hard, far from it. Dirty little s*** though.

Right attitude then.

He's not hard, far from it. Dirty little s*** though.

Sounds like he kicked your arse.

Guest reefatoon

We are all off down to For Your Eyes Only, to try and get a lap dance off some pregnant bird.  Tip her an extra couple of quid and she will tell you the whole story.

We are all off down to For Your Eyes Only, to try and get a lap dance off some pregnant bird.  Tip her an extra couple of quid and she will tell you the whole story.

Pictures to follow i presume?

Guest reefatoon

Pictures to follow i presume?

It would be rude not too!

Mal Ross™ ‏@its_mal_ross

I'm at #NUFC training centre - Coloccini is here & there's lots of handshakes happening with the coaches. Looks like its Adios & goodbye

:undecided:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Edit - hopefully they've managed to sort out a compassionate leave agreement rather than a full on permanent transfer.

Mal Ross™ ‏@its_mal_ross

I'm at #NUFC training centre - Coloccini is here & there's lots of handshakes happening with the coaches. Looks like its Adios & goodbye

Or it could just be the coaches thanking him for agreeing to stay...

She's from up Cramlington way...

Guest chicken little

Any actual news on this today or we all still speculating wildly?

apparently he's got ryan giggs pregnant!??

Mal Ross™ ‏@its_mal_ross

Why would they be at the training ground at this time?  Surely this is just another piece of twatter bullshit.

She's from up Cramlington way...

He might want to get checked out.